Wooyoung - Cuddle ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

The warm rays of sunshine coming from the opened window curtains, beamed down on you, making you stir awake.

When you try to get up out of bed and stretch, but find it difficult, you roll over to your side, seeing Wooyoung peacefully asleep. The sun was shining off his skin, with his lips formed into a pout, and his hair was all over the place, and in his eyes.

How can one human being be so beautiful?

Kissing the side of his forehead, you slip out of his grip and walk to the bathroom to do your morning routine. When you finished, you walked out, tying up your hair, and head towards Wooyoung, who had no spread himself out on the bed, since you were gone.

"Yah, Jagiya~" You called out gently, shaking his shoulders and poking his cheek.

It did nothing to help him wake up.

"Yah! Wooyoung!" You called again, raising your voice a little, placing a hand on his cheek. You saw his the corners of his lips curve upwards, then he slowly opened one eye. He moves his hand to cover yours, holding it against his cheek.

"Lay back down with me." He says, his morning voice making you want to cave in. You smile down at him, but shake your head, "Come on, Woo, get up so we can make breakfast." You tried to bribe the boy, knowing he loves when you two make breakfast together.

He closed his eyes again and shakes his head, "Mm-mm." He takes your hand and pulls you down against him, cuddling into your side. "Cuddle with me and lets sleep." He demands, not letting you move at all. "Stop moving!" He whines, wrapping his hands around your waist and resting his head on your shoulders. "Sleep. Now."

"Woo, its almost 12." You protested, playing with his locks, watching as he closes his eyes and relaxes. "Exactly, its not 12, yet." He hummed, rubbing his cheek up and down.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You wake up, a couple hours later, to Wooyoung leaving pecks all over your face. "Jagiya~" He sings, smiling widely, his eyes turning to crescents. "Wake up sleepy head." He coos, before pecking your lips.

"Me sleepy head? That was you like 3 hours ago." You argued, swatting his hands away from yours when he tried to hold them.

He smiled sheepishly, before giggling lightly, "Sorry, but i was tired, but that doesnt mean i cant love you, so hold my hand!" He shouted, pulling me closer than he shouldve, and taking your hand in his.

With your head on his lap, he holds your waist, with your head on his shoulder, and you two sit in silence, until....

"Y/n, im hungry." He whines, lifting your face in his hands and tracing your bottom lip with his thumb.

You pull away from him and flick his forehead, making him wince, "Really!? I couldve made you breakfast and lunch by now, but no you wanted to sleep, so now you can starve!"

"B-But i was tired." He pouts, his eyes wide as he looks up at you, making you want to take back you words and instantly give him anything and everything in the world.

"Fine! Cmon, lets go make brunch." You sighed, rolling out of his hold and waiting for him to get up. Then, the two of you walked into the kitchen to make breakfast foods and lunch.