Wooyoung - Chocolate ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Oh how i wish it was winter, its so hot outside

_______________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

The cold winter air nipped at your skin as you walked to the cafe nearby, taking your time as you watched the snow falling down, covering the earth in a thick white blanket of snow.

Opening the door to the cafe, you're overwhelmed by the sweet smells coming from pastries, coffee, hot chocolate, and morning breakfast meals.

Sitting at your usual corner seat, by the window, you take your phone and check the time, laughing when Wooyoung is ten minutes late.

As soon as you had thought of your boyfriend, he comes walking into the cafe, mumbling things to himself, "Youre so stupid, ten minutes late?! Really?!"

You find it cute, "Wooyoung~ah!" His head whips around to locate your voice, smiling widely when his eyes land on you.

He rushes over to you, pulling the other seat out and sitting down, "Hey, jagi. Im late, im sorry." He smiled sheepishly, looking at his hands, as they fiddled with menu.

"Woo, its only ten minutes, at least we were able to go out today." You reassured him, taking one of his hands in yours, making him blush.

A waiter comes over to take your order, Wooyoung offered to pay for anything you wanted, since he was late, but you didnt feel comfortable with that, so you just ordered a hot chocolate with marshmallows.

The two of you sat in the cafe until the snow stopped falling, just talking and sharing laughs, it was one of the best dates he had taken you on. Once the snow had stopped, completely, he took your hand, running out of the cafe to the park, immediately playing with the snow.

He built a snowman, decorating it with leaves, stones, sticks, and other things he found in the park, showing it proudly to you.

"Look at my snowman, Y/n!!" He smiled, widely.

Walking back to your house, he put his jacket over you since you were still cold, then stopped at your front porch.

"This was fun, Woo." You said, wrapping your arms around his waist and leaning your head on his chest.

He laughed, then lifting your chin up, pulling you into a sweet kiss.

"You taste like chocolate." The both of you said at the same time, bursting into laughter afterwards.

"Goodnight, Y/n." He says, pushing you towards your door, up the stairs.

"Night, woo." You waved, watching him walk away once you were inside.