Yunho - Publicity ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Might be spelling errors, not edited

_______________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

It was only a couple months ago when my company and KQ Entertainment decided that they would pair me and Yunho up for a publicity stunt for both our groups. I was part of a rookie group that only debuted a year ago, and we had made a name for ourselves being the juniors to groups like Day6, Got7, Twice, and Straykids. But still, JYP decided that we needed a bit more exposure, so he arranged me and Yunho to have a dating scandal,

At first we were both against it, but after a couple weeks we were pretty familiar and comfortable around each other. I would say we were at least friends, but of course i caught a crush on the singer. Who wouldnt?

I was sure he didn't reciprocate my feelings, since at times he would be a little stand-off ish whenever people would be around us. When it was just us he would be friendly and sometimes even clingy, but whenever someone would come around he would almost distance himself from me.

Today was SBS Inkigayo and both our groups had a performance. Ateez was before our group so we sat backstage and watched them perform, but i could tell something was wrong with Yunho. He kept messing up, getting off count and at one point he took out his in ear monitors.

Yunho looked lost, he kept his head down and sulked, as he sat on the chair in front of the mirror. I walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder, with my chin rested on top of his head, then i caught his gaze in the mirror, "Hey, you did good. Everyone makes mistakes, atiny wont be angry. They'll probably make memes and show you love on twitter." I smiled at him, making him bring a hand over his face.

"Thanks Y/n/n." He mumbled playing with the jewelry the stylist put on him.

"Wait are you guys like for real dating?" Wooyoung interrupted, making Yunho pull away and scoff at him. "Its a publicity stunt." He said, rolling his eyes halfway.

I bit my bottom lip, feeling a punch thrown at my pride, "Yeah, its just a stunt." I took a step away from the two of them, "I think my group needs me. See you later, Wooyoung." I bowed lightly, before walking away.

"Bye Y/n." Wooyoung waved, but Yunho just stayed silent, playing with his ear and looking through the mirror.

Once i was with my group, my leader gave me a look, "You okay?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head, "No you're not, was it that tall boy? Give me 5 minutes with him." She said, her voice raising with each word.

While performing i could feel myself get behind a beat, so i took out one of my in ears, and just hoped for the best, since i had a solo later in the song.

After our performance, Hongjoong greeted us first, since both our groups got pretty comfortable around each other. "Hey! You did great!" He shouted, giving us hugs and messing with our hair.

Yunho had tried to talk to us, but i kind of ignored him. Also, Jungi made sure he didn't get within 10 feet of me.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Two weeks later, Yunho had been blowing up your phone with calls and texts but your group had been practicing a lot so you barely got free time.

"Noona, give me 10 minutes to talk to her, please?!" A voice begged, followed by a foot kicking the door.

"No! You have no right after how you hurt her feelings. Just leave, Yunho." Liu Yin said.

You came out of your room, wondering what the noise was, then came face to face with the person you didnt want to see. Yunhos stern expression softened once he saw your tired face. "Y/n." He spoke, his voice soft with a small smile on his face, the total opposite of how he was with Liu Yin. "Please, i need to talk to you."

You sighed, then took his hand and led him towards your room, "Make it quick, im tired." You waved your hand at him, telling him to talk.

"I-I like you." He confessed, sitting on the desk you had in your room. You rubbed the back of your neck, hiding your excitement, "Yunho, it was just a publicity stunt."

You watched as his face dropped, and a red blush filled his face and tips of his ears. "O-Oh, i just thought that you-"

"Im kidding, i like you too, you giant puppy." You laughed, "Now leave so i can go back to sleep, we just had a 10 hour practice." You said, pushing him towards the door.

"Wait!" He stopped himself, before turning around and kissing you gently. "Its not a publicity stunt anymore." He said quietly, pecking the side of your head, before running out the door.

"Its been 10 minutes! That boy better be gone!!" Yunqi shouted.