Hongjoong - Restyle ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Okay, thats the last box!" I announced, finally done unpacking all my things into our new house. I immediately threw myself on the bed, feeling exhausted. "Hongjoong, why do you have more clothes than me?" I laughed, looking at the closet door, that was open, revealing his side against mine. He had nearly three times the clothing i did.

"Because you have no style." He replied, peaking his head through the door, a goofy grin on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, too tired to feel offended, "Maybe i should buy me some more clothes." I mumbled to myself, after he had walked away from the doorway.

"Or i could buy you clothes!" He shouted from downstairs.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Why not?!" A whiney tone in his voice, he yelled. I didnt bother responding, just rolling on my side of the bed, closing my eyes. After around ten minutes, "Foods ready, come eat!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next morning, Hongjoong woke me up at 10 in the morning. "Joong, why so early?" I whined, rolling away from him to burrying my face in the sheets.

"Come on, jagi! We're going shopping!" He says excitedly, trying to pull me out of bed. "Dude, we stayed up til 4am last night , how do you have the energy to wake up this early." I mumbled into the bed.

"I dont know, im used to it, i guess." He muttered, before grabbing my waist and turning me over, "Jagiya, get up, please. I'll make you breakfast."

"Fine." I sit up at the mention of free food.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Wow, look at that!" I say, pointing to a jean jacket that had a few small chains hanging on the pockets, while some of the bottom was roughed up, and almost graffiti like designs were on it. I walked closer to see the price tag, "$385!? Never mind!" I panicked, walking away fast.

Hongjoong trails behind me, laughing at my reaction, then points to a another store. They had cheaper clothing because it was simplistically styled, "How about we go in there, pick out $100 worth of clothes, and buy some accessories to make it our own?" He suggested.

I bit my lower lip, thinking about it. "But im not as creative as you."

He smiled shyly, "Thats fine, all i do is draw, cut, and pin things together," He admitted, his cheeks reddening as i complimented him, "You can do that too."

"Alright, lets give it a shot!" I agreed, running into the store.

"Okay, lets split up and meet here again in 30 minutes...GO!!" Hongjoong shouted, grabbing two carts, and pushing me in one direction while he went another.

I grabbed three pairs of sweat pants, two pairs of jeans, a jean jacket, knock off air force 1s, and two beanies. Then i went over to the small accessories the store had. I picked out a thing of saftey pins, although they were a bit heavier and bigger than normal ones, buttons, clothing patches with small designs, a three piece necklace set, and four pairs of earrings.

"Wow, that is a lot, for someone who didnt want to give it a shot." I heard Hongjoong mutter as we met back up where we said at the beginning.

I looked over at his basket, seeing it almost all the way filled, "Wow yourself, mister." My jaw dropped at all the clothing items he had piled up, he even had five pairs of sunglasses in his cart.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Once we were back home, Hongjoong immediately got out scissors, a small sewing kit, iron, wire cutters, and pliers. "Okay, you do you, I'll do me. Try not to hurt yourself, please." He kissed my cheek, then started on his own clothes.

I roll my eyes and take our a white coloured beanie, deciding to start on something easy, "That goes for you too!"

I took the beanie, then started to with a patch that read fuck society. I sewed it into the corner of the beanie, then put one of the big safety pins on the other side, putting two metal hoops, off of earrings i picked out through the pin.

After that was done, i moved onto a pair of black cargo pants, "Joong, do you have fabric paint?" I asked, getting out a white sharpie to trace designs on the pants with.

Hongjoong looked up, scissors in his hands, with small chain clips in his other, "Yeah, in my dresser." He nodded his head, standing up and waddling over to his dresser to take out eight different colours of paint.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him, before drawing on the pants, random things coming to mind.

An hour and a half later, my back was starting to hurt from sitting half on the floor, half on the couch, so i layed on the ground. Sighing in relief as my back relaxed itself.

"You done, already?" Hongjoong almost mocked, putting on a some orange tinted sunglasses he redesigned to look like designers.

"How do you do this!? Im tired; and yes, i am done actually." I replied, stretching my arms up, then rolling on my side. "Are you done?"

Hongjoong looked at the pile of clothes he'd done, and the pile that he didnt do, "Im like 40% done, but a break would be nice." He laughed, walking near me and laying beside me on the floor. "You want me to order food, call Seonghwa hyung or something?" He asked, stretching his hand out so he could play with mine.

"Yeah, order some food, and maybe we could show each other our progress." I agreed, tapping the middle of his glasses frames.

"Sounds like a plan." He nodded, slowly pulling away to get his phone.