Mingi - Pjs ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Mingi? Im stealing your pajamas." I called as I walked from the kitchen to his room in the dorm. "What was that?" He yelled back, seeming to be busy since he didn't follow me like he usually did. "Oh, nothing!"

I went to his wardrobe and picked out some of his smaller pajamas, then locked his door just in case he walked in, before changing quickly. A knock at the door made me flinch a little, "Are you done?" Mingi's voice spoke softly. I hummed out a yes, unlocking the door for him. "Since it was cold outside, I ma- Hey! Are those mine?!" He cut himself off, walking towards me until my back hit the wall.

His hand reaches out and tugs on the hem of the shirt I was wearing. "You know, it's not nice to steal." I just shrugged and pushed him back a little. "Oh well, damage is already done." Before he could answer back, I ducked under his arms and ran out of his room.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled before heavy footsteps were heard chasing after me. "MINGI!!!" I mocked, not stopping my feet for a second, knowing he'd catch me any second.

"Got you!" Arms lift me up off the ground and place me on the couch. Mingi grins mischievously. "Don't you da-" Mingis fingers go to my sides, tickling me with no care in the world. I thrashed around, trying to escape him but he had me trapped on the couch. "STOP PLEASE!" I manage to say in between laughs.

"Only if you say Mingis the best boyfriend in the whole world." He conditioned, stopping for half a second for me to respond. "Mama told me never to lie." I teased, regretting it when his tickling assault began again. "FINE!" I yelled, when my sides began to hurt and tears were in my eyes from laughing so much. "Mingis the best boyfriend in the whole world!"

Mingi immediately stopped and pulled me into a sitting position next to him. "Now, as I was saying before I noticed a thief, I made us some hot chocolate since it's cold as fuck outside." I laughed at his words before leaning my head on his shoulder. "Wow, you really are the best boyfriend in the world."

"I try." He shrugs. "Come on, let's go before the marshmallows melt."

We both get off the couch and go into the kitchen where two mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows piled on to lop of them sat on the counter.