San - Encore Stage ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Unedited

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

A chocolate bar was placed in front of you, as you finally rested on the couch in your little backstage area. You followed the hand up and saw San smiling down at you. "Happy birthday." He said softly, looking around to ensure there were no cameras or people who could easily identify you two. When he saw no one, and no cameras, he quickly leaned down and pecked your lips. San pulled away and sat next to you, giving you the bag that had happy birthday! written on it. You smiled at the cheekiness and opened the bag. Inside were your favorite snacks and drink, along with an ateez album.

You shook your head at the last one. "Really?" You joked, taking the album out of the bag to open it. "Lets take a picture." You suggested getting your phone and posing with the album and San beside you. "Open it, I want to see who you get." San urged, slapping the side of the couch in anticipation. "Okay, okay, calm down."

Dragging your nail across the plastic, it cut open enough for you to peel it off. Then, you gripped the top of the box and wiggled it off. "Theres a poster!" You commented, pulling out the paper and opening it. "Wowza." You stared at it for a minute before you folded it back up and opened the rest of the album. "Photocard time!" You announced, holding the two cards face down. You turned them enough so you could see them, making San whine. "Hey, I want to see too!"

"Okay, #1...." You flip over the first one and revealed Jongho. "Aweee, he's so cute!" San pouted and crossed his arms, "Youre supposed to get me." He sulked. You just shook your head and flipped the other. "#2....SAN!" He instantly became happier, "YEEESS!"

Then, the two of you heard people coming, so San scooted over a bit. "There you are San!" Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yeosang came walking in from wherever they were. "Oh, hey Y/n!" Seonghwa greeted, while Yeosang ran to sit on the empty space on the couch next to you. You were now in between San and Yeosang. "Happy birthday!" The boys said, giving you smiles.

"San, in 5 minutes we need to do soundcheck." Hongjoong said. San nodded and got off the couch. He gave Yeosang a quick glance, before walking off with Hongjoong and Seonghwa. "I'll be right there, hyung." Yeosang called out before turning to you.

"Y/n, we have an encore stage last, and we were thinking of inviting a few of our friends to dance on stage. Would you like to be one of those people? I'll give you a birthday shoutout." Yeosang asked. Grinning at his suggestions, you nodded your head, "Sure, come get me when it's time." He pumped his fist in the air, "Okay, I'll see you later. Bye!" Yeosang gave you a quick hug before sprinting off to soundcheck.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n, go wait by the stage for my cue." Yeosang whispered in my ear as he passed me by, his hand gliding against my lower back and waist to gently move me out of the way of other idios walking to and from the stage. I turned to the side to give him a quick nod, when I sensed someones eyes on me.

San was staring at the arm that was pressed against me, then at his older member. His gaze settled back on me. There was a camera near the stage so I just smiled at him and tapped Yeosangs shoulder, pointing him to follow Hongjoong.

Ateez followed their leader like ducklings to their mother, which made me laugh. I stood by the stage with a couple of my friends.

Soon, Ateez had their encore stage and Yeosang ran off to the side and held his arm out to me. Stray Kids, txt, and itzy also joined them on stage.

"Dance with me." He said, showing me some of the moves to their newest song. I mirrored him as best I could, messing up in some places that caused him to laugh. He looked over my shoulder before pushing me backwards.

Sans hand caught me before I went too far. "You do know the lyrics, right?" He asked me, as he held his microphone in front of me. I started mumbling the lyrics until it got to the main lyrics and I sang them.

The rest of the members started their usual chaos while San and I, and a couple of other idols, were off to the side.

Sans hand found itself around my waist, pulling me close to him while he bounced along to the music and sang softly. "Are you sure this is okay?" I asked him, making sure no mic was near me. He smiled and nodded his head, "Soobin and Yeonjun are blocking us from the cameras, but don't get too close." I give him an ok sign. "Also, what was that earlier with Yeosang hyung?"

"Hey, hey, now. It's my birthday, let's not do that." I said in a teasing tone but gave him a look that said it was nothing. "Oh really? So when do you want to talk about it?" He gave me a look back, a playful glint in his eyes. I stepped away from him, but he got closer. "Hey, it was a joke, man." I said defensively, holding my hands up in mock surrender, before sprinting around the stage away from him. "Y/N!!!" He yelled as he chased me.

Third Person Pov

"$20 their dating." The older boy says to the shorter, turning away from the cameras and covering his lips so no one would know what they were talking about. "Oh definitely. Did you see the way he looked at Yeosang earlier?" Hongjoong retorted, as he and Seonghwa watched the two youngers run around stage.

It was so clear to them that they were much more than friends. Now, they only hoped dispatch wouldn't figure it out as they did. Though, they didn't think they would. San and Y/n kept it pretty low-key and if not for Sans little jealous moment, they wouldn't have known.

"Y/n and Yeosang are more likely to have a dating scandal than her and San. Maybe they'll have Top 5 Best Friend moments." Yunho inserted himself into the conversation, making Seonghwa let out a laugh.