Wooyoung - Teased ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Totally making up the dorm layout😅

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

People often wondered why Wooyoung and I were dating, saying our personalities contrasted too much from each other. You see couples who resemble and have loads of things in common with each other, but Wooyoung and I couldnt be more different. He was so outgoing and sociable, I was not. His members understood though, they thought it was beautiful; how we contrasted but fit together perfectly like a Yin&Yang symbol.

"Y/n/n, darling, can you come over?" Wooyoung asked, his face not appearing alone; San and Mingi were also with him. "Yeah, Y/n, he's been all mopey since he last saw you." Mingi exposed Wooyoung, leaving him with his mouth dropped opened, and San in fits of laughter. "You should hear how he whines for you when he cant sleep at night." San adds in.

"Yah!" Wooyoung shouts, before leaving the two laughing men alone and walking into another room. "Hyung, Y/ns on the phone, anything you want to say?" He says, before the camera pans over and shows Yunho, in a hoodie, wrapped in blankets. "Hi!!" He greets, waving one hand that was covered in his sweater sleeves.

Giggling, i waved back at him. "Hi!!" I greet in the same manner. After seeing the camera move back to show Wooyoung, I speak up again. "Woo, I'll be over in like 15 minutes." Getting off my bed, I walk to my closet and take out a pastel yellow long sleeved button up.

"That gives you 15 minutes to clean your room." I hear Yunhos voice tease Wooyoung. "Oh my god, you guys dont let my boy live do you!" I shake my head at the camera, hearing Yunhos laughter before hanging up the call.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The drive to their dorm was short, and soon i found myself punching in the code to their place. I quickly sent an 'im here' text to Wooyoung before entering the dorm.

Hongjoong was the first person i saw, in the kitchen, sipping on an iced coffee. "Hey, Y/n." He greeted, smiling with the straw stuck between his teeth. I smiled back and ran over to hug him, "Its been so long!" I said. He laughed lightly and pointed out to the rooms, "Wooyoungs in there." I nodded and walked away, waving towards him.

"Wooyoung?" I called, walking towards his room. Opening the door, I peeked my head in, seeing Wooyoung laying on his bed with his phone in his hands. Then, he looked up at me, his eyes widening for a second before he jumped off the bed and ran towards me; before i knew it, his arms were wrapped around me, and my face was pressed into the crook of his neck. "Hey, lover boy." I joked, leaning over and pecking his jaw.

Pulling away he started talking fast. "Come on! Lets go somewhere its so boring here. Come on! LETS GO!" He ended up shouting, each sentence louder than the previous. I blinked in shock to his yelling, then placed a hand on his shoulder, "Okay, first of all, calm down." He blushed and nodded his head. "Second, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Ooh! Lets go to the arcade!" Yeosang shouted, suddenly appearing at the door of the room. "Yes please!" Yunho added in from where he was on the bed, forgot he was there.

"Come on guys, dont go with us!" Wooyoung whined, shaking his head at them. "Babe, its fine." I told him, laughing at his behavior. He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head, "No its not. They're going to make fun of me."

Wooyoung wasnt wrong, the next couple hours were filled with the older members teasing him about how his attitude changed whenever he was around me.