San - "Say it again" ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: no part two, leave you wondering if they made up before y/n left to Japan or if they continued their five years with each other believing they did hate the other...oh the possibilities😛

________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

I had just got the opportunity of a lifetime, a guaranteed three-movie deal that would skyrocket my career. The only issue though, is it's a five-year shooting that would take place in Japan, so I have to find a way to break things off with San.

"Y/n, your flight leaves in two days." My manager Eunji says, walking up to me and placing a plane ticket in front of me on the table. I had been hiding in my agency's cafe for a while, trying to think of something to tell San. "Darling, I know how much this boy means to you, but think of your future. This movie deal could change your life and help your family, plus you would all be together in Japan. You did the right thing saying yes to it." Eunji reassures me in a comforting voice. I nod my head at her and pull out my phone, my fingers hovering over San's contact.

"Hey, can we talk?"

I was so relieved no media outlets knew of our relationship, or else we'd be dragged through headlines.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"I don't understand, why do you have to be so far away for so long?! Why couldn't they just give you a movie deal here?!" San shouts in frustration. We were at KQ Entertainment, talking about what had just been given to me. And I guess you could say the talking was going too great, because in a matter of only five minutes of talking about this, we were screaming bloody murder at each other in frustration.

"San, why can't you just be happy for me?!" I shouted back, letting go of his hand and stepping to further from his side, instead of right by him. "Dont you understand how important this is for me?! What if you were offered an incredible opportunity to promote ATEEZ? You would take it, wouldn't you?" San is quiet for a second, before he opens his mouth to speak again, "That's different-"

"Bullshit!" I call out, almost laughing ad his predictable response. "God, I hate you, Choi San." There is no snarky remark from him after I say those three words, just a wide-eyed expression on his face as his eyes fill with regret. "No, you...you don't mean that. You can't mean that. Say it again!" He demands, not believing the words that were being said.

I chew on my bottom lip before shaking my head, "I have a flight to pack for, and I don't expect you to be at the airport, so maybe this thing between us is officially over." I tell him, my throat going dry at my own words. He looks down at the floor, shaking his head in silence. "Yeah, I guess it is, huh?" Is all he says before he storms out of the room. I know he is upset when I head a loud slamming against the wall just a couple of feet down the hall from where we were fighting.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "THIS IS UNFAIR!!!" I yell at no one, each word louder than the previous.