Yunho - Missed You ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Having finally come home from my stay at my parents house, I quietly unlock the door to my house and drop my small suitcases and duffle bag by the door, deciding that ill sort them in the morning. It was 2:52am when i looked at the time. I couldve waited until the morning go drive back home, but i liked driving at night better since there was less people around.

I walked to my bedroom, and took out some sleeping clothes, then went into my bathroom. When i got out, i had a towel in my hands, squeezing out the water that was in my hair. I flicked on the lights to my room, letting out a scream when i saw Yunho laying on my bed.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, dropping the towel from my hands, and jumping back. "When did you get here?" I asked him, crouching down and picking up the towel, and placing it in the laundry bin, and picking up my black brush from my dresser.

Yunho, wrapped in a blanket burrito, cuddling into the pillows, just slowly closed his eyes. "Since 6 this afternoon. I got bored at the dorms and i thought you were coming home tomorrow ao i wanted to surprise you, but i guess we both kind of surprised each other." He laughed, opening his eyes and rolling to his side of my bed. Then, he pulled the blankets off his body and held them out to me, "Come cuddle with me, and we can get a late breakfast tomorrow morning."

I set my brush down, and walked over to my bed, jumping into his embrace. "I missed you." I said, hugging his side, my head on his shoulder.

He laughed and hugged me back, kissing my forehead, "You were the one who left me for 2 weeks." He joked, making me sigh and roll away from him. He chuckled and pulled me back by the wrist, "Wait no, im sorry. I missed you too."

"Okay, im only forgiving you because its late, im tired, cold, and youre warm." I muttered, cuddling as close as i could to him, him hugging me tightly against his body. "Well then, i guess its a plus to be warm all the time. If it gets me in your bed." He snickered.

I reached out and pinched his sides, "Ow! Sorry, im sorry!!" He panicked, wiggling his body, trying to avoid me pinching him.