San - Dance ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

_______________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ ˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. ˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ ˚   °
*. * ·

Visiting San at KQ Entertainment was one of Y/ns favorite things do, so it made sense that she would spend her day off at KQ.

Greeting the staff, she smiled to them and asked where ateez were, and if they needed to do anything important. The staff told her that they pretty much had the day off, and the members were just spread throughout the company.

Walking through one of the halls, she hears music playing. She follows the sound to their practice room, seeing San dancing to different choreos. Opening the door, she entered the room, to see that he had his phone set up to play music while he used his managers phone to go live on VLIVE. Mid dance, he spun around and saw Y/n, which made him stop dancing and run towards her.

San and Y/n had revealed their relationship a long ago, so atiny were more than used to seeing Y/n around, sometimes they even demanded to see her. "Everyone!!!! My girlfriend came!!" San announced to the live, as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Hey guys." She greeted, "Don't stop dancing, you were doing well." Y/n directed to San. San shook his head, "No its okay, I was getting kind of bored. Why don't I teach you how to dance?" He asked, the comments filling with atiny requesting a dance tutorial live.

"Uhhm, sure, but if I end up completely failing this, lets pretend this never happened, okay?" I asked the camera.

San laughed and switched the song to wonderland.

"Okay, first...."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n that is not how you do it." san said, bursting into laughter. "Well I told you I cant dance!! Im only doing this for atiny!" Y/n yelled in frustration, glaring at sans figure, thrown on the floor, crying of laughter.

"How the fuck do you expect me to look like a demon possessed my body?" She questioned, shaking her head when San demonstrated the move once again. "Okay, but the rest of the dance doesn't look too bad, lets go over it once more."

He restarted the music and they danced again, this time she didn't mess up too much, but that didn't stop the viewers from laughing or teasing the couple. "San, someone said im a better dancer than you are." The girl laughed at the way Sans face dropped into disbelief. "Lets try another dance." San suggested, shaking his head, hiding a smile.

"OOH! I KNOW THIS ONE!!!" Y/n yelled hearing Seventeens 'HIT' play, then she jumped up and started dancing loosely to the beginning, until the chorus hit, and she nailed every move. San was yelling in excitement, smiling towards her while he sat near the camera, watching and encouraging her. "YEAH!! THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" He cheered.

"See, I told you you're a great dancer." San complimented her. "Okay, bye atiny." He finished, before ending the VLIVE. "That was exhausting, lets go get food." He dragged Y/ns hand, after getting all his things, leading her to the store below them.