Jongho - Ways of Love ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: short

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

With your head in his lap, Jongho gently, runs his fingers through your hair. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to fall asleep." You mumbled lazily to Jongho, turning your head slightly towards him, opening your eyes that were once closed. He only smiled, softly and shook his head, "Go ahead, I dont mind."

"You know we're all here, right? Go be adorable somewhere else." Wooyoungs voice cuts through the sweet moment the two of you were having. "Leave them alone, they're cute." San said, from beside Wooyoung, on their place on the floor.

The nine of you were in the living room, watching a movie. Jongho, you, and Seonghwa were on the couch, San, Wooyoung and Yeosang were on the floor infront of you, while Hongjoong and Yunho were each on a sofa chair, with Mingi sharing one with Yunho, since they were kind of big.

Jongho rolled his eyes at the comments of his members, before looking back down at you. He blinked once, then twice. Tracing his hand gently across your jaw, he smiled to himself. You had fallen asleep on his lap, obviously ignoring the members words. "Awww, look! She fell asleep!" Mingi whisper shouted, making Jongho throw him a stern glance, gesturing for him to be quiet. "Cute!" Hongjoong added, laughing at the way Jongho wanted to yell at them but couldnt.

Choosing to ignore them, once again, Jongho reached to the side of the couch, grabbing the blanket that was placed beforehand, and drapping it across the sleeping girl. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, tracing his thumb against her nose and lips.

"Our Jongho is in love."

"Hes all grown up now."

"Cuteee."

"Proposal when though?"