Wooyoung - Late Nights ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: was supposed to publish this yesterday 🥶 pls i did not know how to end this...stresses about school, but its okay..kinda not really🫠
really looking forward to jonghos part

________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

It was 6:30pm on Thursday night, I was sat crossed legged on my bed, my laptop sitting on my left thigh while I had a notebook opened up on the bed, a pen and highlighter next to it. My cd player had a Cigarettes After Sex cd playing through the speaker, it wasn't too loud that my two roommates could hear it from the kitchen, just loud enough for me to be distracted from the noise they were making. I had no classes tomorrow, I hardly have classes on Fridays, so I decided to take a bit of time to study a topic I was struggling on.

Jiuen and Daehyun were having dinner, just a pizza they ordered, and finishing up a project for their classes tomorrow. They, unfortunately had classes on Fridays, but they got Wednesdays off; the two of them both studied to be a child doctor.

Highlighting the main topic of my notes, I flinch back when my ohone vibrates from the small dresser by my bed. I look over and see a text notification, but decide to ignore it until I finished the small anount of notes I had. Five minutes later, I close my laptop and put my notebook on top of the closed surface, off to the side, with my pen and highlighter on my dresser near my phones charger. Laying back on my bed, I reach over and grab my phone off its charger, seeing a text from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung and I have been dating for 4 years, prior to me entering college, and him starting to work for KQ Entertainment. Jieun and Daehyun know about Wooyoung but dont know what he works as.

Ball Of Sunshine (help)
Im bored, want to hang out?
We havent had date night in a while?

Read 6:45pm

Loml Y/n
Wow not even a hello🫤
My roommates are in the kitchen, I just finished studying
so yeah, i could go for a date night

Read 6:48pm

Once he didn't respond, I set my phone on my chest and closed my eyes for a second. Then, I heard a knocking at my window. Having a guess as to who that was, I got up to pause my music player and stood next to the window, cracking it open. "Welcome to my humble home, you'll find the other two stooges somewhere around here." I say as I step aside so Wooyoung could climb through my window. Our house was only 1 floor, but the windows were a decent size off the ground unless you were 6 feet or had long legs.

When he is standing in the room, he goes over to my closet, not even bothering to shut the window. He throws out one of my favorite beige button-downs with thin, dark brown stripes, and a pair of dark brown pants. "Change into that, I'll wait here." Is all he says, before he jumps on my bed and turns on the tv, snuggling himself under my dark blue blanket. I sigh, shaking my head at him, before grabbing the clothes and walking to my bathroom to change and wash my face. So I won't look so dead, I put on light foundation, mascara, and a natural-looking lip tint. "Okay, where we going?!" I ask him, dramatically running to him and jumping near his feet on the bed. He let out a shocked but quiet yelp, "That's a surprise." He took my hand and leaded me back to the opened window. Wooyoung climbed out first, holding his hand out to me, so i could climb out easier.

While Wooyoung and I were walking down the mostly empty street, my phone started buzzing.

Dae Bae <3
Where are you-?
Your windows slightly open...🧐
It was Wooyoung again..wasnt it?

Read 7:23pm