★Seonghwa - Birthday ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

requested by @atsqjd

_________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Yesterday when Seonghwa had left KQ, he had told his members to not bother him unless they absolutely needed him, because today was a very special day. Today was Y/n's birthday. Seonghwa had planned a very fun day for Y/n, and it would all go to plan, if he could manage to wake her up before 2 in the afternoon.

The alarm that Seonghwa had set up the night before, was blaring in the males ear, awakening him with a jump, he was just glad it took a lot to wake up Y/n; she was still snoring softly, her face now covered with the pillow Seonghwa had previously rested his head on. Seonghwa silenced the alarm, and got off the floor. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he stared at the sleeping beauty beside him; even if her hair was semi-messy and her face was half way covered, he still thought she looked cute. His heart fluttered in his chest as he readjusted the blanket to cover her above her waist, making her stir just a bit in her sleep. He smiled at her sleeping form and kissed her the top of her head, before standing up and heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a quick shower and brushing his teeth, Seonghwa got dressed in a casual-wear outfit that consisted of a pair of light blue distressed jeans and a plain white tshirt, since he planned on making Y/n breakfast and didn't want to ruin the shirt he had planned on wearing for the rest of the day. Humming the tune of a new song he was recording, he walked into the kitchen and gathered the things he needed to make Y/n's favorite breakfast; chocolate chip pancakes with, eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. (a/n: I was just at ihop so I just said what I got, feel free to change it to whatever you want) When everything was done, he put everything on plates and put the plates on a wooden bed table, and brought it up to their shared room, where, as he expected, Y/n still slept peacefully, it was already 10:45am. He set the tray on the bed side shelf, and proceeded to wake up Y/n first. "Y/n?" He called softly, at first, but when she had no reaction, he just sighed and decided to go big. He jumped on top of the bed, landing right next to her, so he could cup her face in his hands and repeatedly shake it left to right. "Wake up, sleeping beauty!!" A soft groan came from her, and she slowly opened her eyes, seeing her lover smiling widely at her, as if he was a saint. She closed her eyes again and slapped his hands off her, "You better give a good excuse for waking me up so early, because I love you is not going to be enough, this time." Seonghwa scooted away from her a little, before he realized she must have forgotten what day it was, "Happy birthday, my lovely and wonderful girlfriend who wouldn't have breakfast right now if it wasn't for me, so please don't kill me. Hongjoong would be very upset with you."

"Upset, but he'll get over i- IT'S MY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?" She jumped up and looked at the clock on the wall. "Haha, we're the same age now." Sitting up, she rested her head on Seonghwas shoulder, her eyes glancing over the delicious looking breakfast. "You are excused from waking me up so early. Food really is the answer to everything." She said in a joking tone, then kissed his cheek in seriousness. "Thank you for the breakfast, but let me go brush my teeth first." Seonghwa laughed and let her leave the bed so she could freshen up. "What do you want to drink? Juice, coffee, tea, water, milk?" Y/n answered him, then left to the bathroom while he went back downstairs to fetch her desired drink choice.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n and Seonghwa were now walking hand in hand around the mall, Seonghwa dragging them through each shop that Y/n seemed interested in. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asked the birthday girl, taking a small shopping bag from her hands that they had just gotten at the perfume shop. "Can we go to the arcade, or a pc room? I want to prove I'm a better gamer than you, mind you Yeosang's been teaching me." With a roll of his eyes, Seonghwa nodded, "I think the arcade should be open, and its not too far from here. Let's drop the bags in the car and we can go to the arcade."

The couple left the mall and walked to where Y/n had parked her car, leaving the bags in the trunk of the car. Y/n also had time to change her shoes from heeled ankle boots to her more-comfortable-to-run-around-an-arcade nikes. "I'm so beating you at basketball." She says, confident in her skills. "And I'm so beating you at table hockey." He bites back, equally as confident as he closes her trunk.