Chapter Six

New Girl Rider up there^^

•Kiley•

"Kiley!" I hear my mom call my name from down stairs. I yell 'coming' and grab my volleyball shoes and bag. Quickly shoving my shoes into my bag, I put on my galaxy crew socks, and slip on my black Nike sandels.

Looking at myself one last time in the mirror, I feel satisfied with myself.

I'm wearing plain black, Nike spandex, with a bright pink baggy shirt that says 'I'd hit that' with a volleyball in the middle. Lasty, my hair is in a ponytail and honestly, I'm ready to show off what I got.

Opening my door, and walking down the hallway to the kitchen, I find my mom with my water bottle in her hands along with her keys.

"Here, we have to get going, I'm meeting someone in about 15 minutes," My mom hands me my water bottle, and I thank her. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom to death. She's just a slut, and a whore and not the best motherly figure ever. That's one reason why I like being at Colten's.

We head out the door, and get into the car. Soon, we are off. Honestly, I'm so excited. I love volleyball, and now that I'm in high school it's going to be ten times more awesome.

I have a lot of friends. Yes, surprise, surprise. A lot of them are older too, because of Colten of course. And because I'm just that cool.

Just kidding I'm lame as shit.

Note: Sarcasm.

Alex is my best friend though. Oh my gosh, that reminds me, I haven't talked to her in forever. Eh, I'll do that after  practice. She has her priorities and I have mine, and right now, we are both busy as ever getting things ready for school. Oh my gosh, whom I kidding, she is lazy as shit. Literally.

Shortly, we arrive and thank gosh it was at the right time, because I see Colten getting out of his car.

"Bye, Sweetie, see you tonight? Eh, doesn't matter, you can stay at Cole's if you like, just text me. Have fun! Love you!" She kisses my head, and I wave bye, along with saying 'I love you too mom'.

Shutting the door, I have to run a little to catch up with Colten. I get to his side, once we are both my the doors.

"Sup my nigga," I say walking in front of him. He chuckles and brushes the side of his body against mine.

"Tired. And I know practice will be hard, it always is the first day."

Turning the corner, I see some of the girls on my volleyball team and wave, they wave back and smile.

"Poor you, have fun in that Alabama heat out there," winking I run past him so I get to the gym doors first. Swinging them open, I come face to fave with a girl I have never seen before. She kind of looks like Julianna but with a fuller face and non noticeable cheek bones.

She's absolutely gorgeous, honestly.

"I'm so sorry!" I say to her. She laughs and smiles.

"It's fine, at least we didn't bump heads," That makes me chuckle a little and I nod giving her a 'aye' look.

"You are completly right. I'm Kiley by the way, I don't think I know you..?" Giving her a questioning look, she gives me a closed mouth smile.

"Rider."

Hmm, interesting. I like it.

"Nice name, hey, I would love to talk more, maybe we can be partners? I have to get my shoes on!" Running away without letting her get a word in, I quickly swing open the doors to the girls locker room and throw down my bag.