Chapter Ten

•Kiley•

It was the weekend, and every Saturday Colten and I do something. It's a tradition.

So basically, this Saturday is going to be filled with excitement for Colten. I, the worlds greatest advice giver is telling him how to ask Julianna out.

If I was a guy, I would be the best boyfriend ever.

Ever.

I have so many cute ideas up my sleeve. Like I literally could pull a million of ideas out at a time.

Its crazy, I know.

Anyways, we sit outside Walmart, myself waiting for Colten to see how much money he had. I watched him carefully as he stood there shuffling his money back and forth in his hands.

"Okay cool I got 58 bucks," He nudges my arm and gives me the look. And as I say the look, I mean 'what are we doing next'.

I don't say anything, I just move my finger to follow me, and he does. We head inside and right away I start walking fast to the craft section, where I plan to make Colten buy a big poster board of paper.

"What's her favorite color?" I ask looking at the verity of colors. He bends down next to me scratching his chin.

"Ummm..... This," He points at a light blue color. I mentally thanking Julianna for liking that color because everything will show up good on it.

I pick it out and shove it at Colten to carry it. He groans and gives me the 'wtf' fasce.

"She's your girl not mine," I say rudely while grabbing a two pack of black sharpies and then some colored paper. I didn't bother grabbing more sharpies and markers, and glitter glue and so forth because I knee I had some and Coltens little sister had some.

"We are gonna get Crafty, Colten."

He makes a dorky face and makes a fake giggle.

"I'm gonna be a crafty Colten!"

Busting a gut, I draw attention to both of us in the store. It didn't really matter either because it happens every time we are shopping together.

"Okay CC let's go to the candy section and get her like some-- OH MY GOD I AM SO SMART!" I basically throw everything on Colten and run as fast as I can to the Candy aisle. Having the greatest idea, I really wish I was this girl.

Soon I see Colten come around the corner loaded with our stuff. He flips me the bird jokingly.

"Thanks babe," I wink grabbing some Skittles, Sour patch Kids, Dark Chocolate, Sweedish Fish and other amazing candies.

"Okay, so all we have to get is some like stick thingys and flowers... And we should be good," I look at Colten and he nods just going with the flow. Without me he would be lost.

*

Gluing the last piece of paper on, I stood back and looked at my creation satisfied.

It was a big poster board paper and I made it look like it was a puzzle. In the middle I didn't draw a few pieces and left it blank.

Then I took Alphabet lettering and splet out,

'It looks like I'm missing my last puzzle piece.... Will you fill it and be mine?' And of course I made it all pretty a sparkly.

"Wow.... Kiley... That is so fucking cool, thank you so much. Do you think she will say yes?" Coltens eyes meet mine and from this point in my life I noticed how hazel brown his eyes were. And they were gorgeous.