Chapter Twenty Two

I think there's only gonna be twenty five chapters.... And an epilouge. I'm sorry I am like writing this Niall Horan story and holy shit guys I'm so into it. So after this story is finished the. I'm publishing my Niall fanfic :) Thank you to everyone who has read this story and my previous ones. I appreciate it a lot!

So please enjoy this very weird chapter :)

Thanks AshleyTighe673 for the idea for this chapter!

-Audrey- (Yas I know)

Colten has been in his bedroom all day. Literally all day. He brought all the markers, sharpies, colored paper, tape and scissors we had in the house. Obviously he's making a poster to ask Kiley out. Thank goodness he found the balls to do it, and realized his love for Kiley.

To be honest, I've been waiting for this day for a long time. And when I say long time, I mean LONG ASS TIME. Ever since Colten said 'Be mine forever' and kissed Kiley, well... It had to happen.

On the outside I am 35 year old woman, but on the inside I'm still that teenage girl who ships everything. I'm technically called the called the 'Cool Mom'. Colten won't admit it, but I know he knows I am.

Clay, is at Cole's house right now. They had to work on something. Not quite sure what it was though, but when he left it sounded pretty intense.

His exact words,

"If I don't the world will blow up."

I'm pretty sure he was 95% joking, but you never know with him. So today has been very boring. All I've done I'd laundry, dishes, and preparing supper. How fun right? Colten hasn't even came down to say hi for pete sakes. And I know if I went up there, he'd make me go away. Which I can completly understand, but still. I'm his mommy.

My heart suddenly sunk to my stomach, trying not to think about Cas. How can one manage to lose their own daughter. I never thought it would be me, but it was.

Warm liquid began to roll down my cheaks and onto the counter. This was a normal routine for me now. It used to be everyday, then it slowed down. I used to cry a lot. When my brother Blake left for the Army and when my cousin Halla/Ashlyn left to New York. I haven't seen both of them for years. Sometimes I wish God would of taken me instead. Cassy had a whole life to live. Im satisfied as how mine has went.

I miss my baby girl.

I need a miracle to happen.

Within seconds the phone began to ring, indicating I got a text. I jumped, not expecting it. Setting down the knife in my hand and a table onion I wipped my hands on the back of my jeans and glance over at my phone. The text said it was from Amber.

Unlocking my phone, it went start to her message which said,

Hey bae meet me at my moms house @ 5:15. See you in the tree House.

Okay?

My tears slowly stopped, Amber's text now on my mind. Why would she want me to meet her at the old tree House? Is she crazy?

Since I've been friends with Amber for so long, I know not to ask questions.

Replying Alright. I left it as that.

Locking my phone again, I shifted back to my table onions, chopping them in small chuncks and throwing them in the hamburger meat in the frying pan.