Chapter Twenty One

-Kiley-

Christmas break is over and I'm glad to say I got to spend the rest of it with Colten LaBrant. The night which we both knew we had massive feelings for each other, he took me to Taco Bell. Yes, I know what you are thinking. 'Oh wow so romantic'. Well to me it was because I love Taco Bell.

Everything that I thought was going to happen at school, has already happened. People are showing off their new clothes, new phones, and concert tickets. Little did they know I got the best present this Christmas, Colten.

We aren't official, but it seems like we are. The only ones that really know anything are Alex, Rider, Julianna, And Trent. I'm not exactly sure if Colten said anything to his buddies.

As of right now I sat in English class and watched as the clock went by slowly. English is my favorite subject, but as of right now it isn't. Everyone keeps staring at me and whispering. I couldn't really do anything about it since none of my true friends were in this class.

Did I do anything?

"So let's pick a topic on what you want to research!" My teacher shouted with a clap. It was nice to see someone was cheery in this class. I looked down towards my notes and tried to brainstorm on what I wanted to do. For some reason though, I couldn't. The whispering turned into talking which made my head pulse.

"I heard Kiley--," looking up quickly to the sound of my name, people turned around to keep talking. What the actual hell? What could I of possible did?

I looked back down at my notes and took my pencil to shade in a corner. It was a habit when I didn't know an answer, or couldn't think. Obviously I couldn't think right now because of everyone taking about me. I'm a good person, and student, what did I do wrong?

"Kiley, what is your topic," I was snapped out off my thoughts by my teacher. Again, everyone looked at me. Honestly I didn't have a topic planned, so I guess I'll just wing it.

"Why do people feel the need to Bully," I said confidently.

Snickers and snorts were shared before the bell rang.

--

-Colten-

Everyone was pointing at me. In gym class nobody passed me the ball, and in computers nobody sat next to me. Im not saying I'm hurt by this, but I'm definitely not happy. I've tried talking to some of my close friends, but they suddenly walk away when I approach.

Something isn't right.

Heading to my locker to put my books away, I found a swarm of people drift away from me with laughs. Okay? Shifting my books from my left arm to my right I put in my combination. Swiftly opening my locker a piece of paper slowly glided through the air to the floor.

And what was written on top made my heart shatter.

Sister Killer

The world stopped in mere seconds, and I didn't even take a second to drop my books with force. This made a loud bang, causing everyone who was whispering become quiet. Squatting down to pick up the piece of paper I whipped around, facing everyone.

I couldn't hold it in.

"Who wrote this?" I spoke, loudly and boldly.

Silence.

"I said who fucking wrote this?!" I yelled. The tears were stinging to come out, but I needed to stay strong. For Cassy.

Again, silence. But the look on their faces knew I wasn't kidding around.

"You guys think it's funny? That my sister fucking--" I couldn't take it any longer, my voice cracked and I fell to the ground. My body felt so weak that I couldn't move. The only thing I could hear now was my heart, thumping uncontrollably. Wanting to shut my eyes and block out everyone, I didn't. Once my eyes flashed towards a smirking Jayden my body got a different feeling. A twisted one.