Chapter Twenty Five

★LAST CHAPTER OMG★

I wrote so much like I hope this makes up for the long ass wait... Pls read authors note.

♦I ALSO DECIDED TO JJUST ADD THE EPILOGUE INTO THIS♦

****WARNING****
SOME MAY BE TRIGGERED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS SERIOUS AND I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU GETTING IDEAS IN YOUR HEAD.

Just remember, I am always here to talk. You all are amazing and I can't say anymore. Literally, I love you guys. So if you need help, or someone to talk to... Please DM me. Or Kik me.

Kik- kiley_sarah

-Colten-

I wasn't planning on telling her until tomorrow. Honestly, I didn't want her to know . How was I supposed to tell her something that could kill both of us?

My depression is worsening and all I can think about is going into the garage and starting up the car. Recently my head has been pounding from the voices telling me to do it. They are impossible to get rid of. It's like they are my second nature. The voices itch and itch inside me, as if they were trying to get out and escape. My body has turned into a dark palace. A palace that nobody would want to visit.

The voices are scared, just like me. Attempting is the only thing that sounds good to me.

It's selfish. It really is so selfish, but this is bullshit. I can't do it. I can't leave Kiley.

That is why I want to die. I want to die so I don't have to live missing her. Missing someone like her would be the hardest thing I could ever do. The other road would be easier. So much easier.

I reacted so badly to my little sisters death. It's crazy how one thing can set off a bomb inside your mind. Then suddenly you become so sad that you act normal. It's a complete mind game. I just can't imagine what I'd do without Kiley. Obviously leaving her is going to happen. There's nothing I can change.

I'm moving to California tomorrow. Does moving and breaking people's hearts run through our veins? It must... Fuck my parents. They know what I'm going through. Do they think it's funny? Do they want Kiley and I to feel their pain and re-live through it? I don't care if my dad got a better job offer and we are going to be 'rolling in the dough'. All I care about is Kiley.

It's always been her. Since we were young, since we were in our awkward stages and since we liked each other through middle school. Skinny love it was, but now it's better. It will always be her.

But I can't control myself.

Recently I have been constantly shaking... Shaking till the point I don't even know I'm doing it.

Kiley, she's my best friend.

My first love.

She's my everything.