Chapter Twenty Four

Okay I noticed I've been writing like my twelve year old self. It's cringy. But my niall fanfic is so much better and more mature?

Okay continue.

-Kiley-

Its been four months since Colten has asked me out. We are still going strong every single day and let me just tell you, it is incredible.

School is out and summer is back! Last summer was boring as heck, but I have a great feeling this summer will be amazing since I made two new friends and have a pretty sweet boyfriend. Nothing is going to ruin this summer.

Nothing.

Examining myself in my full body mirror, I smiled. I had on ripped blue jean shorts and a tanish pink t-shirt. My sandles where also tan with gems along the straps. Today Colten and I are building a trampoline and I am excited. Doing little stuff like this gets me cheesing so hard around him. Especially when he has no shirt on.

I finally got my temps a week ago, so I've been begging my mom to always let me drive. She usually says yes, unless we are going somewhere far away. Amber, my mom is also going over to the LaBrants. Only because the adults are having a cookout.

How fun right? The kids get stuck with the elbow grease while the adults get piss drunk.

Usually that is how it works.

Running hand through my dark brown hair, I smile at myself once again in the mirror. I really did look cute today. Walking away to my bed I grabbed my purse and slung it around my neck. Today will definitely be fun.

**

"OWE MY FINGER!" Alex.

"ALEXANDRA! THAT SNAPPED BACK AT ME!" Me.

"KILEY STOP YOU'RE TUGGING TOO HARD NOW!" Rider.

"Rider calm down!" Colten.

"Colten, do you really think Rider has chill?" Julianna

"Julianna has a very good point." Rider.

Yelling. All it was, was yelling. The only calm ones were Julianna and Colten, the rest of us including Me were a mess. A big huge black trampoline can really do some damage. **(IM DYING. IM SO GOOD OMG (For you innocent minded people, well what I'm referring to Is a black cock tearing up an ass) AKA SHREK AND HIS BIG DADDY DICK)**

Damage to a friendship of course.

I swear we have been in the same exact process for about four hours now. We got the frame up very swiftly. We used some screws and screwed them in and all of us fondled the metal bars. It was quite nice and a bonding activity I suggest all you try.

But the next part is were it gets tricky. We started out with all of us with a certain section. All five of us got an equal amount of springs to hook on and we did it so quickly you couldn't even tell we did it. What is the tricky part? Well, you just sit tight and wait for this upcoming ride.

It all started when Colten began to hook on the jumping part. It was easy going until he passed it into me. I realized it was on backwards and I gave him the 'really look'. Not trying to act mad we took all the loops of the springs and flipped it over. Let me just say, we've already spent two hours on the trampoline by this time. Only with two breaks down and two more to spare.