Chapter Three

•Kiley•

[:Coley Woley:]

Hey... Jayden gave me his number so I can give it to you.... I'll explain later... If you let me.. Um, here you go (***)-***-****.

What?

I was so happy, confused, thrilled, angry, and flabbergasted. Honestly, I was beaming with emotions, I began to shake.

"YES!" I shout and fist pump the air. Doing a little dance around my room, suddenly not mad with anyone one right now. I copy and pasted the number and made Jayden a contact.

Jayden:)

Hey! This is Kiley! Um, that one girl that is best friends with your idiot neighbor.

I didn't even take a second to hesitate before I sent the message. Those things didn't bother me. I was naturally, a outgoing, bubbly person. Just like my mom.

Oh my gosh. Did I just relate myself to my mom?

"Muh, Strippa mumma," I say to no one in particular as I jump onto my bed. Honestly, I thought tonight would of been hell. What? I'm on my sensitive and well, Jayden and I really hit it off and I want to get to know him better.

A few seconds later my phone buzzes.

Jayden:)

Hey, I was expecting a text from you sometime! Lol.

Well, shouldn't my night be a Blast.

*

*

"You're the bestest, best friend anyone could ever have," I say hugging Colten tightly. He chuckles, and hugs me back.

"I know," He's such a smart ass. But he's my smart ass. Always has been and always will be. Honestly it's crazy to think how close Colten and I are. Along with the fact that we have been best friends since the beginning.

He's always been there for me. Even when I'm on my period and I'm a complete bitch. He always gets me food and watches Netflix with me. Not to mention, when my mom is never home, he always comes over to keep me comany. He seriously is an ideal boyfriend, but not for me. He's more of a best friend then anything, and it will stay that way. I'm perfectly fine with that, and I know he is too.

Any who, Colten came over to explain what all went down at the Miller's. Yes, Jayden's last name is Miller. #FutureMrsKileyMiller.

So, like, He told me how Audrey made them go over there to introduce themselves and all that good stuff. He mentioned some stuff about Jaydens sister and how she was hot and then finally he mentioned how Him and Jayden got along and how Jayden asked about me!

I seriously can't right now, like I'm shaking.

This day has been amazing.

"Anyways, do you want to go get something to eat? I'm starving," Colten pulls his shirt up, reviling his abs. He starts to rub his stomach. I groan though in response.

"Same bruh, but I'm super duper lazy and all," I fall back on my bed to make it look dramatic, but he just takes me by the hand and drags me off the bed.

"Don't make me drag you again," He gives me 'the eye' and I stand up as fast as I can. I for sure didn't want to get dragged again. It hurt like a son of a gun.

"Ugh, fine. Let's go get some pizza,"

*

*

*

*

"I can't believe school starts in like a week and three days," Colten puffs out ask he takes a huge bite of his pizza. We were the only ones sitting at this random pizza place in town and I swear, everything we said echoed.

It smelled like pizza and cheap perfume, and jazz music blared through the staticed speakers. *IM TOTALLY MAKING THIS UP OKAY XD ALL THE PIZZA PLACES IN ALABAMA MUST NOT SUCK THIS BAD XD*

It was so run down also. The only reason Colten and I come here is because my mom's boyfriend works here and well, free pizza.

"I see you've been counting," I chuckle while dipping my pizza in ranch and taking a small bite. He smirks and nods his head.

"Yeah, in like 15 hours, my first football practice starts," Does this boy have countdowns for everything?

"Then my Volleyball practice starts then, and well, Cheer,"

Boo hoo, yes I am a Cheerleader. Which also helps with Volleyball greatly. I don't mean to brag, but I'm not sucky.

"Great. I can't wait to watch you guys play," He winks in a non-flirtatious way, just joking around with me to see if I'd flip out. We all know that I will just give shit back.

"Yeah, we'll all look at you in awe, as you walk in, because you're so hot," Winking back I can't help, but laugh. Colten is cute, but he's my best friend... It will never happen.

Also, he is a man whore. A player. A bang, bang and bye, bye type of guy. Okay, maybe not the bang, bang one yet... For real though, he's dated like everyone.

"See, I knew you'd finally appreciate my hottness," Colten flexes while taking his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I fake gag on my Pizza. "Please, never do that again," Taking the last gulp of my drink I slam it on the table. Holding up my finger, Colten shakes his head. He knew what I was about to do.

Feeling the burp in my throat, I open my mouth and let it fly out. So lady like, I know.

"You are worse then a guy,"

"Shows who really is the man of the house," Raising my eyes at him, I take one last bite of pizza and slide out of the booth. Colten follows my league, leaving a small tip on the table.

As I open the door I say bye to my moms boyfriend. He is... Cool... I guess. Not really a father figure, but he knows how to make a good pizza.

I hold the door for Colten as he has his phone straight to his face. Obviously texting. The things I do for him.

"You're welcome," Muttering I shove him a little and peak over his shoulder to see who he was texting. What? I am a snoopy best friend.

He tilts his phone so I can't see it.

Okay, fine.

"Well I'm gonna go home now," I say walking away from him. He has had his eyes on his phone for awhile and won't even look up at me or say anything.

I get his attention though by saying that, but it's not exactly what I want to hear.

"Okay, bye,"

Why did that hurt so much?

-Authors Note-

SOOOOO SORRY I'm so busy and like yeah.

But thank you so much for like 640 reads I think!!!

I love all of you!!

Especially the ones that vote and comment!!!

Thanks!!!!

Please,

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Ki<3