Chapter Eighteen

The basement ^^

-Kiley-

My phone buzzed.

Then it buzzed twice.

Then once more more.

Indicating that I got a text I flipped over my phone. I was laying on the basement floor. Colten's to be exact. We passed out a few hours ago and for some reason I woke up. Usually I could fall back to sleep but I saw that The Suit Life Of Zack and Cody was on..... And it's never on.

Honestly I think it's creepy that my phone buzzed at the exact same time.

Once I saw it was a random number I was even more freaked out.

Hey

You up?
Common text back.

I miss you.

Okay? Contemplating on whether I should open it, I knew the best thing was to wake up Colten.

Rolling off my teddy bear I reached my arm over by Colten and tapped his shoulder. He didn't even move.

So I guess we have to do this the hard way. Rolling over once more I literally began to try to roll over him. My butt against his I kept on pushing and pushing but I couldn't make it over. Colten still didn't wake up or make a sound. How is this possible ?

Trying it once more, I couldn't help but laugh. Then laugh some more till I was dying of laughter. My stomach began to hurt and my eyes to water. I totally forgot what I was doing, but then my body slowly began to slip onto someone else's.

Colten. He was awake.

I turned myself to face him, so my body was hovering his. Colten's eyes squinted up at me. Our faces were literally inches apart.

All I could see was half of his face in the dark. The tv lit it up. He looked so adorable.... His hair was sticking every which way and his lips... Oh his lips I could just kiss him.

Wait.

What?

Once I snapped out of my trance I began to sit up, and once I did that Colten burst out laughing. This laughter was the kind of laughter that made your stomach hurt and your eyes water. Colten's laugh was the best laugh in the world. It was long and loud, and once he ran out of aid he would breathe in more and make this weirdest noise.

It was literally so cute.

I was confused though... All I did was sit up, and he began to laugh?

"What?" I asked punching his leg.

He pointed upwards at my face.

"Your- your- hair!"

He was laughing because I had messy hair? Is he stupid?

I didn't even bother to reply, all I did was shove my phone in his face. He slowly stopped laughing and squinted his eyes at the screen.

"Who is this?" Colten asked. A hint of jealousy in his voice.

I took the phone away and looked down at it myself shrugging. "I don't know that's why I asked you," I re-read the messages twice more.

"Reply," He commanded. As he said that I reached over to grab my Teddy bear and lay it next to him so I could us it as a pillow. Laying strictly next to Colten I began to type.