Chapter 1.-Meet Tae.

Tae POV..

"Wake up BigHead its time for school" my mom yelled from my door. "Ugh okay fine I'm up" I said still half asleep. Damn I hate going to my school I got one more year after this one in this prison and I'm out. Oh yeah Hey..my name is Davontae Thomas but you can call me Tae. I'm 17 years old, African American and tall 6 feet oh yeah I'm overweight like hell. Damn I forgot to mention this I'm gay. Anyways.... I get out of bed and go to the bedroom take a 20 minute hot shower( yes I love long showers). I get out and go back to my bedroom and look in my closet to put on my school uniform. I hate it khakis, white collered shirt. Good thing we can wear any shoes so I just put on my pink and black High top Nike shoes and my bestfriend bracelet and my pink and silver ZAP necklace and put on some palmers cocoa butter lotion and spray some ocean cologne from bath and body works and grab my glasses and put them on my face and go. I go down stairs to my mom getting ready for work. "Tae did you do your homework like I told you last night?" she said. "Yes Mommie Dearest ugh I hate that its still the first week and I have a project due next week I swear those people act like cause I'm a junior I know everything thing they just irritating as-" I was saying before she cut me off "HEY WAIT A MINUTE you getting to comfortable around me Tae calm that mouth down and let's go". "Ugh okay Ma let's get this over with. So we grab our bags and leave the house. I walked two blocks to Plymouth High School and went in. I immediately got irritated the wannabe thugs, the thots, the rude ass teachers. OMG I'm done with this day already I go to my locker and put my bag up when my Bestfriend Kadejah but everybody calls her Kay. She tall 5'11 she brown skin short hair to her shoulders and wears glasses just like me. She a big girl toobut at least we tall and big. " Hey Bestfriend What's good shawty I see you wearing your Bestfriend bracelet today" she yells in my ear. I swear she ratchet as hell."Girl if you don't get out my ear with your loud ass blending in with these thots in the hallway and as always I have it on but anyway how is the bae doing?" "She alright she just went to class she couldn't be late again so she left early". "Oh okay but let's go to class before Mr.Richards has a fit. "Yeah you right boo" she says and we start walking to class. We get to class and take our seats but she had to move in the seat in front of me cause the teacher didn't like us together. As class started in coming through the door came Daquez Sampson he was like 6'5 brown skin built like a Greek god and lips for days. Oh my Lord he came in and my mouth dropped he had on his uniform and some wolf grey jordans with two gold chains and a gold Rolex. He was sexy as hell!!!! Mr.Richards said " Alright Mr. Sampson sit down next to Mr Thomas over there. "Damn why next to the fat Nigga over there and he gay as hell oh hell no" he yelled. My heart dropped out my chest as I just sat there and act like I didn't hear what he said. "Mr.Sampson sit down now" he yelled pointing to the seat next to me. "Man dog alright" he said walking over to me. I sat up in my seat and put my head in one of my hands and sighed. "Look bro don't be all over me I ain't with that gay shit cool?" He said looking at me with those pretty brown eyes but I was mad as hell about what he said still . "Boy stop I'm not like the rest of these groupie ass females you not even that cute so don't expect me to try shit iight" I said with a lot of attitude. Although I lied cause he was fine as hell but he hurt my feelings and I was already insecure enough now my crush thinks less of me. I'm hurt as hell right now. "Damn shawty alright don't get so mad you too cute to be so petty" he said in a whisper. WHOA .!!! Did I just hear that right shawty?? cute?? Me?? Damn he just sent my heart into overdrive I'm tripping maybe he said why you got to be so petty. I don't know I just looked at him and and looked away fast as hell . This is going to be a long school year.

***********

OKAY..!!!!! So this is my first book and I really feel good about the concept and how everything will play out this book will be AMAZING I promise I'm very passionate and determined to make the not so typical BXB books on here so help me leave feedback and vote for the book please and follow me.!!