Chapter 15- The New Kid

Thanks for the positive feedback on my last few chapters. I love y'all.

Back to the story....

Daquez POV....

Its the first day of school after winter break. I got dressed in my uniform and put on my all black timbs with my gold Rolex and a gold chain. "Bye auntie love you" I said walking out the door. "Hold on Daquez let me talk to you for a minute" she said stopping me. "Whats up auntie" I said sitting down on the couch. "I need to talk to you about Tae" she said sitting down. "What about him" I said leaning forward. If she say anything out of the way about him I'm snapping on her ass. "I really like him he's respectful, kind and he's a cutie with his fat face" she said smiling. Good she likes him I want my whole family to like him. "Yeah that's my baby" I said blushing. "Look I want to tell you that because I don't want you to make a mistake and cheat or hurt Tae in any way because the family has taken a liking to him already and we see he is making you a better person so we only want what's best for you and its Tae" she said moving towards me. What the hell I won't ever hurt Tae again. I seen how much I hurt him before we got deep in our relationship and I can't see him hurt like that again. "I won't I only want to be with Tae I don't want these hoes no more that life got boring but I'm in love auntie" I said standing up. "I know you are and so is he just know when you have someone's heart don't drop it because if you do it can have serious consequences" she said walking away. What does she mean? Oh shit I'm about to be late picking Tae up. I left out hopped in my truck and drove all the way to Tae house. It wasn't a long drive if you take the main street but I like the back way its no traffic and it gives me awhile to think. I pulled up to Tae house and called him. I got no answer. I called two more times and still no answer. So I decided to get out. I went to his door and knocked. His momma opened the door. "Hey Daquez he in the kitchen" she said moving out the way to let me in. I walked in the kitchen and this nigga stuffing his face with pancakes and sausage. "You enjoying yourself" I asked while laughing. "I am now" he said looking at me. I went over and kissed him. "Damn bae you taste like maple syrup y'all got some more" I asked rubbing my stomach. "Here have the rest of mine its some more pancakes in the oven because that might not be enough for you" he said getting up. "Yeah whatever just be ready in 10 minutes or we gone be late you know we get new schedules today" I said sitting down starting to eat. "I know and close your mouth eating like a hyena" he said running upstairs. I sat for 10 minutes then Tae came back down. "Let's go Daquez" he said grabbing his phone and backpack. "Bae I'm full as hell" I said leaning back and belching. "Come on we got to go" he said pulling my arm. "Alright man" I said getting up slow. "Bye ma see you later" Tae said yelling to his mom. "Bye Ma" I yelled. We walked outside and got in the truck. "Boy my momma is not your momma" he said raising his eyebrow. "Not yet at least" I said smirking. "Not never nigga" he said. "Yeah okay" I said pulling off. We pulled up to the school and Kay ran right up to us. "Hey look at the happy couple ooh y'all matching" she said. I didnt notice me and Tae had on the same boots and Rolex. His chain was gold but it just had "Bitch" on it. My baby just too much sometimes in a good way though. We walked in the school and went to the gym to get our schedule. I grabbed Tae hand because it was too crowded and we might lost or something. We went to the table got our schedule and we have all our classes together except for Economics but I had it with Kay. We went to our first hour which was math. We went in and sat in the back corner. This boy came in and he was obviously gay. He was 5'11, dark skin, nice body he aint have no booty though. He came and sat in the seat in front of me and Tae. "Hey I'm Lamar" he said to Tae. "Hey I'm Tae and this is my boyfriend Daquez" Tae said back to the boy. "Okay class we have to get busy this semester no slacking from anybody especially the happy couple in the back corner" Mr.Parker said referring to me and Tae. "We won't Mr.Parker" I said leaning on Tae. "Boy you irritating" Tae said rubbing my neck. He about to start something I'm gone have to finish. "Can I borrow a pencil" Lamar asked Tae. "Yeah sure here you go" Tae said handing him a pencil. "Your late Shawn" Mr.Parker said to Shawn who was walking in. He sat next to the Lamar. The class went by pretty fast. "Tae can you show Lamar around to his classes" Mr.Parker said. "I wanna do it he cool with me already" Shawn jumped in and said. Shawn so thirsty first Tae and. now this new kid. "Well alright I guess that's settled Lamar Shawn will show you around class dismissed" Mr.Parker said. We got up and left the class. The rest of the day went pretty good and smooth until Economics. It was with Ms.Bowens and I sat next to Kay. The new boy came in the class with Shawn I guess they both have this class together. They sat down in the row behind me and Kay. I heard the new boy tell Shawn "I kind of have a crush on that big gay boys boyfriend". I then heard Shawn tell him that he had a crush on Tae too. Oh shit that new kid better not start nothing because Tae can and will fight him. That's just a jail sentence waiting to happen. "Did you hear them Daquez" Kay asked me. "Yeah I dont like that new kid he not that cute" I said whispering back to her. "Well we got to tell Tae this you know that" she said back to me. "Yeah I just dont want shawty to go to jail for almost killing that nigga he will do it" I said to her. "Yeah my that nigga crazy as hell" she said and we both started laughing. I'm scared to tell Tae but at the same time he should know this. As for Shawn he knows to tread lightly when it comes to Tae he don't want his ass beat again. At the end of the day we told Tae what we heard. "Bestfriend why that new boy say he got a crush on Daquez" Kay told Tae. "What the fuck its his first day and he already got a crush I'm not tripping though" he said nonchalantly. ""What you mean" Kay said. "I'm not tripping I trust my bae he won't hurt me again" he said looking at me. "Yeah bae you already know" I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "Yeah just like you know if you touch or talk to him both of y'all can get y'all ass beat because my hands decent as fuck" he said calmly. He scares the hell out of me sometimes when he say threats so calm. "Let's go bae"I said walking with Tae  under my arm and Kay walking next to Tae. We left the school and went home. I don't know how this semester is going to go but its gone be crazy I know it already.