Chapter 27- Last Day Liar

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS.!!

Daquez POV...

This is finally the last day of school. Man me and Tae been good since he had his suicide attempt. He has been doing better. I still don't like the fact that he is cool with Deon. Its something about him that runs me the wrong way. I woke up today and felt a little happy. It was the first day of summer and I was done with school. I got dressed and my school let's you wear free dress the last week of school. Today I wore my green cargo shorts,white tee,low top white sneakers. I put on my army green bucket hat. I looked good today. I called Tae to see if he was ready. "Hey" he said dry. "Pump up nigga its the last day of school and we turning up you ready" I asked him. "Almost I'm trying to put my necklace on but my hands too slippery from my lotion" he said. "Alright I'm leaving out now so be ready in 15" I said laughing. This nigga and his jewlery not gone kill me. We hung up and I went down to grab some juice. I was gone stop and get breakfast anyway. "Hey auntie" I said to my aunt who was in the kitchen eating. "Hey baby you look all good how my son doing" she said reffering to Tae. "He good I'm on my way to pick him up now" I said grabbing a bottle of water. "Alright you better be treating him right you hear me" she said drinking her grape juice. "I am I am bye" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door. I pulled off and went to Alontez house to pick up some cash he owed me. He told me to come get it before school because he was going out of town with his friend. I pulled up to his place and walked to the door. I knocked on it and some nigga in booty shorts and a crop top answers the door. "Where my cousin at" I said to him. "He left out for a minute you can come in and wait for him" he said motioning for me to come in. He was about 5'10, nice ass,little body,cute ass face. Damn he was bad as hell. "So what's your name" he said sitting on the couch next to me. "Daquez and yours" I said. "Antoine and you single" he said looking at me. "Naw I'm taken" I said nervous. This nigga gone make me lose it. "Who's the lucky boy" he said. "How you know I'm gay" I said confused. "Well I peeped you staring at my ass and I can tell" he said sitting back. "Oh well yeah I got a boyfriend" I said leaning forward. "Let me see what he look like" he said. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of Tae. "Awe he cute as hell and he got a nice body to be a fat nigga he not sloppy I fucks with him" he said. "Yeah that's my bae I love him even though he crazy I love him so you single" I said looking at him. "I guess but Alontez playing with my emotions and shit so we just fucking for now" he said sad. "Whoa you fucking with my cousin" I said laughing. Damn I ain't know my cousin got down like that. I guess he just like me now. "Yeah I am and I like him but I still fuck who I want to" he said to me. "Well alright and my cousin need to hurry up I got to pick my bae up so we can go to school" I said fiddling with my fingers. I called Alontez and he said just go under his mattress and take the money he owed me. I went upstairs to his bedroom and went under his mattress and took my 300 dollars. I turned around to see Antoine standing there with no shirt and his underwear on. "Man what you doing" I said looking confused. He was bad as fuck. He about to get me in all types of trouble. "I need to fuck so let's fuck" he said walking towards me. He came close and kissed me. I'm done for its over. He pushed me on the bed and my hands started to roam all over him. I landed on his ass and I squeezed it. He let out a gentle moan and grabbed my dick. I took off my shirt and pants. He went down and gave me head. Damn his head was good. He kept that up for a few minutes. He came back up and bent that ass over. I ain't have no condoms so I went in him raw. I put it in and he wasn't all the way tight. He was a little loose. I kept going and started to pound away at him. He was moaning and whining. "Oh my god it feels so good" he moaned out. "Shut the fuck up" I said to him. I kept going for 40 minutes and I pulled out and nutted in his mouth. "Man don't tell my cousin about this" I said putting on my shorts. "I won't and be smooth Daquez" he said laying in the bed. I put my shirt on and left. I went to my car and it was 8:40 damn I didn't pick up Tae. He called me 15 times and left me 5 messages. He gone kill me for sure. I sped off fast as hell. I called his phone 6 times. I called him again and he answered "Hell fucking lo" he said. "Bae I'm sorry I-" I was saying before he cut me off. "Its fine Daquez whatever I got a ride to school see you when you get here" he said and he hung up in my face. Damn I fucked up bad. I drove to the gas station and bought him two bags of hot cheetos, a honey bun and a brisk. After that I left and raced to school. I made it by second hall passing. I ran to Tae locker and he was there talking to Kay. She looked pissed off so I can imagine what he looked like. "Tae I'm sorry here you go" I said handing him the bag.  "So you just come to school and try to give him some funky ass snacks to make up for ditching him you got him fucked up" Kay said yelling. "Girl shut the fuck up" I said to her. "No you shut the fuck up she right dog you ditched me you could have told me you wasn't coming I hope whatever you was doing was worth it let's go to class Bestfriend" Tae said sounding mad as fuck. Did I mention when he get mad his voice gets deep as fuck. "Man Tae just here me out" I said looking at him walk away. "Boy bye and keep your fucking snacks" he said walking with Kay. "Hold up I'll take them nigga" Kay said running back and snatching the bag from me. "Man you childish dog" I yelled to her. I just shook my head and went to class. The whole day went by and Tae was at first being cold but I apologized we made up I still felt bad because of what I did with Antoine. I was kissing on Tae and hugged him and said I loved him as always. It just felt bad coming out because not even 12 hours ago I was fucking somebody else. School let out and me and Tae was on good terms. We left out and we said our goodbyes to some people who wasn't coming back next year. Shawn wasn't coming back because his dad got a better job in Miami, Florida. Marlon was leaving the school and going to a different one. So once we said our goodbyes we left with Kaya and Kay. This is the start of my summer vacation with my bae. I just don't want no drama. I want us to get over what happened and for it to never come out.

I have been pumping out chapter because this book is sadly coming to an end. This book will have 3 more updates. I appreciate the love and support and just expect the unexpected from these next few chapters. I LOVE YOU ALL.!!!

-FlawlessTae