Chapter 5- Turn Ups to Break Downs

You guys have to start voting more please I really would appreciate it and leave your feedback. Please you all I would really love to hear all of your opinions.

Back to the story now.....

Daquez POV...

Once Tae went in his house I drove all the way across town so see my mom and brother. Yeah I live with my aunt Samantha and her boyfriend George. I had to leave my mom house when I was 14 because I was bad as hell in school so she got sick of me and my aunt took me in. I still love my mom with all my heart and my little brother Dontae is 10 years old and is on the honor roll I'm so proud of my little brother. Our daddy lives in California with his new wife but he sends us money every month and sees us on special occasions.  Anyway I pull up to my mom house and knock. "Who is it" my mom asks me. "Your son from way back when" I say with sarcasm. "Hey baby how you doing you look good." she says while letting me in. I immediately go to the fridge and get a Pepsi that shit tastes good as fuck. "Wassup big brsaid" Dontae says coming down the stairs I swear he is going look just like me when he my age. "Nothing wassup little dude"I say giving him a fist pound. "Little? Boy I'm almost as tall as you are." He says standing on his tippy toes. "Yeah alright little bro how school treating you?" I say sitting down at the kitchen table. "Its okay I made the honor roll again" he says. "That's wassup big dog you doing good so how are the girls you got a girlfriend yet?" I said curiously. "No I'm just cooling it with my friend Jermaine right now we been going to his house to play 2K15 everyday I'm not really looking for a girl right now." he says with a shrug. "That's cool little dude but let me ask you something".I say getting scloser to him. "What's up bro" he says moving closer too. "How is Kyle?" I ask. "He been crazy lately he been making me wrestle with him and he gave me a bruise on my back but momma didn't do nothing she just said he was playing I'm okay."he says. I get instantly mad as fuck. "Ma how the fuck you gone let some nigga wrestle with a little ass boy what is wrong with you?" I said sprinting upstairs to their room. "Boy get out my house with all that noise they was just playing damn he okay you sound just like your father all in your feelings for nothing". she says laying down on her bed. "Nothing?? I don't think a bruise on my brother back is nothing ma damn be more responsible."I say getting even more mad. "Boy get out my house with all that come on now" she says motioning for me to leave. "Alright I'm gone" I say walking out. "Look bro be careful around that nigga Kyle okay be safe and if he do it again call me" I say looking down at him. "Alright" he says. I leave out the door and get a phone call from Tae. Damn its 7:30 its gone take me almost a hour to get back to that side of town. DAMN I really want to see my future bae. I'm gone make it happen. "Hello bae I'm sorry" I said with a sad voice. "What you sorry for you not coming are you?" he said sounding sad. I hate to see my shawty mad my heart breaking. "I am Tae I'm going to be a hour late so at 9 be ready I had to come see me mom on the other side of town I lost track of time I'm sorry bae just don't be mad." I said with a sincere voice.

TAE POV.....

My feelings hurt how could he just lose track of time I'm up and damn near ready and he gone be an hour late. Man I get my hopes up so fast just to be let down by a nigga I keep thinking could I be an A-Sexual so I won't have to be hurt by nobody a dude or a girl. "Alright Daquez just come on" I say irritated. "Alright bae see you soon" he says all happy like everything rainbows and cotton candy swirls. "Ummhmm yeah alright see you" I say hanging up the phone. I was mad as hell I wanted to see him for as long as I could and an hour has been taken away from me. That's okay cause I'll get him back I just have think how.