Chapter 20- Road to Kalahari.

Daquez POV....

I been good since Tae broke my heart and broke up with me. I feel like he took the majority of my heart with him. I been rude as hell to everybody. My family mad as hell at me because of what happened. They been on my head because I cheated on Tae. My cousins beat my ass all at once. My momma said if I don't get Tae back she gone beat the hell out of me. My auntie even said if I don't get him back she got something for my ass. They love his crazy ass. He did make me a better person all around. I couldn't have made half the moves I made if I didn't have Tae in my life. All that's gone change because we going on this trip to Kalahari during spring break which is tomorrow. The trip is with the school so I immediately was going. I been planning on what I'm going to do for him. I'm gone make him fall back in love with me. I'll be damned if I leave Kalahari without him as my boyfriend. If he not mines by the time we come back somebody not coming back. I wouldn't purposely kill that nigga but I'm just saying I would kill for him and over him. I just don't know anymore. I could have been fucking around on him while we weren't together. I could have but I didn't I hope he didn't fuck anybody either. If I found out he did I would be crushed and I would click out like he did on me.

I woke up this morning turned up because I knew I was going to see Tae. I got up took a shower and did my hygiene shit. I got dressed in some black sweatpants and a white T-shirt and my black and white jordans. I got my bag I packed last night and told my auntie I was leaving. I left out and made sure I had my wallet and my car keys. I got in my truck and called Tae to make sure he didn't need a ride. "Hello Daquez" he said sleepy. "Well goodmorning to you too sleepy ass anyway you need a ride I could come get you" I said. "No I'm good Kay momma coming to pick me up thank you anyway though" he said. I could tell in his voice he was lying. I didn't know who was coming to get him but I wasn't tripping on it. "Alright see you soon" I said sadly. "Alright see you" he said as he hung up the phone. I started my car up and drove to McDonalds. I got me two egg and cheese mcmuffins with a large apple juice. I got Tae two egg,and sausage mcmuffins with a large orange juice and a hash brown. He always got the same thing every time we went there in the morning. I drove to the school and parked my truck and got my stuff out and put it on the bus. I went back to my truck to get the food out and I got back I saw Tae, Kay and Marlon talking. Tae was looking good as hell. He had on some plaid purple shorts that hugged his booty, a black shirt that had EXTRA in purple letters and some all black high top adidas. He had on a black g-shock watch and a black snapback. Marlon was all over Tae touching him and I was getting heated. I walked over to them and spoke. "What's up y'all" I said to them smiling. "Hey Daquez" Kay said to me. "What's up bro" Marlon said smirking at me. He knew I peeped what was happening between him and Tae. "Hey Daquez" Tae said looking nervous at me. I ignored it because it was too early to start some shit. I'll find out some time on this trip. "I got you something shawty" I said handing Tae his food. He started blushing hard as hell. "Thanks Daquez you ain't have to do this" he said hugging me. He took a sniff of me I knew I was working on him already. "Let's go y'all come on board the bus" Mr.Richardson said. I got on the bus and I saw Kay sat by her girlfriend. Tae was alone so I sat by him. "What's up" he said blushing at me. "Nothing I knew I wanted to go to sleep and I wanted lay with you" I said opening my food up. "Alright but don't try nothing slick" he said pointing his finger at me. "Cool shawty no problem" I said smirking at him. He knew I was gone try something. We sat there and ate once the bus started moving. We got done eating and was just talking about random shit. He got sleepy and I got up and gave him his pillow and blanket. I got my pillow and sat back down with him. "I'm cold shawty share that blanket" I said acting like I was shaking. "Boy you doing too much come on" he said opening up his blanket for me to get in. I went in under the blanket  and wrapped my arms around his body and went to sleep. He was leaning in the wind on and I was leaning on him. I missed this feeling of being close to Tae. I loved this so much I didn't want this to end. This was going to be a good trip we off to a good start already.