Chapter 30- Faking It

I LOVE YALL.!!!

Daquez POV....

After I left Tae auntie house I just sat in my car. I contemplated everything I could do to myself. Should I just kill myself? Could I just kill Tae? Should I kill Tae then myself? These were the thoughts I was having I put myself in a dark and scary place. I've never been in a place this dark before. I drove to my cousin Alayna house. I needed a woman's opinion on what to do. I needed a heart to heart with her. I pulled up to her house and got out. I went to her door and knocked. Her boyfriend Julian answered the door. He was an okay looking dude. Brownskin,mini afro, 6'1, built as hell. He was decent enough. He been with Alayna for 3 years and they plan on getting married one day. "What's up Daquez how you been homie" he said inviting me in. "Bad dog everything going wrong in my life bro" I said walking to the living room. I sat down and we talked for a bit about pointless shit. "Where Alayna at" I asked him. "She upstairs Alayna your cousin here" he said yelling her name. She came down stairs and sat next to me. I could tell she was still mad at me. "What you want negro" she asked me. "I need to talk and get some advice" I sighed telling her. "About Tae" she said looking at me sideways. "Yeah I just feel bad and I want to honestly kill myself for losing him I can't sleep right or eat" I said about to cry. Man being with Tae turned me into a sponge. "Honestly I don't blame him for being done with you because not only did you cheat but you cheated on someone who has AIDS Daquez" she said semi yelling at me. "I know cuz I just want him back" I said now crying. "I don't know if you can get him back why can't y'all just be friends" she said pissing me off. Why the fuck everybody think I can just be friends with Tae. I can't just be his friend it would be too difficult to see him with someone else that's not me. Just the thought of it sends me over the edge. I just sighed and put my head in my hands. She came and hugged me tight in her arms. We sat like that for awhile. "Alright cousin I got to go make some moves" I said getting up. "Alright baby boy be careful" she said walking me to the door. I walked out and went to my truck. I drove off to get something to eat at coney island. I ordered a gyro and some chilli cheese fries. I thought of ways to get Tae back but everything I thought of he would shut down. I thought of a brilliant idea. I got on my instagram and put a quote up on instagram. The meme said,"When the only person you talk to doesn't answer you (WHAT IS LIFE)". I put a caption "He not talking to me so let me end mines its too hard knowing we can talk but he's not responding so GOODBYE". I posted it and Kay liked it and commented "Nigga you crazy don't do that shit". My plan was working I knew she was gone tell Tae and he would have to come and see me. I ate the rest of my food and paid for my meal and left. I had to go home because I had some business to take care of tonight with Tae. I left out and got a call from the clinic. "Mr.Sampson we are sorry to inform you that you have AIDS". My heart sank into my stomach. I just sat in the truck and looked blank. I cant process this right now. They told me to come in Monday for treatment options and everything. I hung up the phone and cried I couldn't deal with that right now I need to get Tae back.

Tae POV...

I was cleaning up the mess Daquez made. He always leaves a mess with everything he touches including me. I was scared of what my aunt will do once she sees the holes in the walls and her glass table gone. I got done cleaning when I got a call from Kay. "What's up Bestfriend" I said in a irritated tone. "Bitch Daquez about to kill himself over you Bestfriend get your ass on the first thing smoking back to Detroit before he goes completely insane" she said yelling into the phone. Oh my lord this nigga has completely gone off the deep end now. I can't believe he would kill himself over me. This is all too much for one day. I went and grabbed my cousin car keys because he had two cars. I didn't know how to drive but I was about to learn today. I unlocked the door and got in. I put the key on the ignition and started it up. I thought of all the times I saw other people drive. I pulled out and hit a mail box. Damn that mail box was fucked up anyway. I drove off down the street and I was doing good. I came to a red light and I put in my address into the GPS. I had to take the freeway oh my lord pray for me. I got on this freeway and I was doing good. I got off the freeway like the GPS told me to do. I got off and I knew where I was at. I was taking the side streets because I didn't want to deal with the traffic. I heard my phone ring and it was Daquez so I answered it. "Daquez oh my god are you okay" I said speeding down the street trying to get to Kay house. I didn't want to be at  home so I was going to her house. "Yeah bae where are you at" he said laughing. I don't know what the fuck is funny. Him trying to kill himself is no joke. The fuck he laughing for. "What the fuck is funny" I said irritated. "Nothing but meet me at the school" he said in a mysterious tone. The fuck we meeting at the school for. He got me messed up all the way. Its summer and bitch I'm not trying to see that place until September. "For what" I asked him. "Just come on Tae for me" he said sounding desperate. This nigga has gone off the deep end. "Alright be there in 10 minutes" I said hanging up the phone. I started to feel uncomfortable with this situation. I can't even begin to think how this will go between both of us.

So I decided to not end the book here and it will have one more chapter. Only because I love y'all I decide d to extend it. After the next update it will be done. I hope you guys are happy.

NOTE: NO SHADE BUT DO NOT COMMENT SAYING UPDATE OR PLEASE UPDATE BECAUSE 1. I haven't seen you voting so umm don't tell me what to do when you haven't voted. 2. I do have a life so respect that. When I'm not studying or doing homework or hanging with my friends I write. So yeah thank y'all.!!! See you next time on the final chapter of To Live and Die In Love.

-FlawlessTae