Chapter 10- Pics Dont Lie.

OMFG I REACHED 1K views on my book I know its  not votes but I look at who looked at it. Okay so thank you all for the love and support on this book. It was months in the making but I finally made it happen. The book that is. I love all of you and thanks for reading my book and loving it. I appreciate you and I can't say thank you enough..!!

Back to the story.....

Tae POV....

OMG. What the hell is Shawn doing here? He just popped up out of nowhere. "Oh shit" Daquez said looking at me. "When did you get here"? I asked Shawn. "Just in time for this little love fest here awww y'all so cute" Shawn said sarcastically. "Man bro don't tell nobody what you saw or I'm gone personally put you in the hospital" Daquez said moving towards Shawn but I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Will that be before or after me and Tae's date"? Whoa. What the fuck. I don't like Shawn not even the slightest. "Wait what the fuck you mean y'all date"? Daquez said yelling. "I like Tae and always have and I never had the guts to say something I knew you wouldn't have gave me a chance because of Carmen and Kay issues but now you have no choice" Shawn says smirking. "No fuckimg way you ain't got no proof of this nigga" Daquez said folding his arms. "Oh yes I do these pics nigga" Shawn says showing us the pics of us kissing and hugging. Damn he really caught us this some other shit. Why me? Why does Shawn like me out of all people? "Man dog you not dating Tae I put that on everything" Daquez said punching his hands. "Oh yes because I will tell Carmen and Draya and that will be all over instagram and twitter now fuck with me" Shawn said. "Look Daquez its up to you I don't want to but I would do it just to protect you" I said rubbing his arms. "Come on nigga what you gone do"? "Tae I don't like it but I'm not ready to come out yet so just one date" he said looking sad and hurt. I hope he don't think anything will happen with Shawn because it won't. "Alright then since that's settled Tae I'll see you this Saturday at 7 I'll pick you up at your place" Shawn said smiling and walking out. "What the fuck just happened"? I said looking at Daquez. He instantly punches the wall. "Daquez stop before you fuck up your hands" I said stopping him. "Naw man fuck that shit he doing too much I shouldn't have agreed to it I'm sorry Tae I can't even begin to think about you with another dude" he said looking down at me. His eyes just looked right through me. Its almost like he could read my mind. "I only did it because it was to protect you and our secret but as long as you still plan to come out at the away game we good" I said hugging his torso. Damn for a dude smaller than me he comfortable as hell. "I swear this why I love you Tae you got my back and I got yours" he said wrapping his arms around my neck. I don't know what it is about this boy but he did something to me already. I still can't believe Shawn. I don't want to go on a date with him at all. I have to in order to protect Daquez. That's my fucking baby on everything. The rest of the day went okay but I had togo home early because I had a doctors appointment. I told Kay to watch out for Daquez and I knew Shawn would tell me if he saw something with his nosey ass. Daquez was texting me all the time I was gone and at the doctors office. He called me as soon as he got out of his last class. We cute as hell together. The doctors went fine I guess. They said the same thing Diet and Exercise. I just told them okay like I always do. I don't understand I'm fat as hell but I don't have diabetes,high blood pressure or nothing. I don't know. I just went home and talked to Daquez for the remainder of the night. We even fell asleep on the phone together. I feel as though something is going to go wrong with us i just don't know what. I won't stress it I'll just go with the flow.

So that's chapter 10 you guys know to vote and comment and add it to your library if you haven't already. Love you much. I'm already working on the next 3 chapters so expect those in the next 5 days. I update so much because I want you guys to get into the book. I don't want to be the author that updates every two weeks and when I do its a short chapter. No shade to anybody but ummm....some of these "good books" I'm reading haven't been updated in weeks and with b.s. chapters but still no shade at all. Anyways thanks for the views and votes or whatever I love y'all.

-FlawlessTae