Chapter 26- Catch Me, Save Me

Daquez POV...

I left Tae house mad as fuck. I'm mad as hell he didn't stand up for us and our relationship he acts like he scared of that nigga. I decided to call my cousin Alontez because I needed to smoke. "What's up Quez" he said answering the phone. "Bro I'm going through some shit with shawty bro I need to smoke what you got up for the day" I said sighing thinking about Tae. "Shit nothing come over I got you bro"he said. "Alright" I said hanging up the phone. I drove over to his house. He lived a couple miles away from Tae. His house was a one story house but it was big though. I went and knocked on the door. He opened up and I walked in. "Man bro let's head to the basement that's where my weed is" he said going to the basement. We walked to the basement and sat down. He started rolling the blunt and said "so what's up with you and shawty doo wop". "Man dog we was at the hospital because his mom got shot and then we saw his ex boyfriend and me and ole dude got into because he was trying to push up on my bae and Tae just stood there and we got into about how he didn't stand up for himself and I called him a bitch-" I was saying before he cut me off. "Hold up you called him a bitch you know shawty got a couple screws loose why you say that" he said licking the rello paper. "Man he was making me mad and I wanted to make up buy he slammed my door so hard I got a crack in my window and I'm just mad" I said lighting the blunt and inhaling deeply. Yup I needed this bad. "Well you know what you got to do" he said taking the blunt from me. "Yeah go over there and get an apology from that nigga" I said knowing what I did was wrong. "Man you play too much you gone be wrong as hell one day and Tae gone pass you up and leave you behind then he gone be with another nigga" he said looking at me. "No the fuck he not he knows if he even get with another nigga then that nigga is dead Tae know not to play with me" I said getting amped up. "Man calm down all I'm saying is that I wish I could fix what happened with me and my ex girl but she passed me up and I regret it everyday" he said sounding sad. Man I never thought of Tae leaving me. We smoked and played the game for awhile. I looked at the time and I been here damn near two hours. Damn time flies by quick. "Bro I'm about go make up with my shawty I can't let him sleep while he mad at me" I said getting up. "Yeah go fix that shit before he fix yo ass and you know he will" he said laughing. "Yeah yeah yeah I know" I said walking upstairs and out the door. "Bye bro tell Tae I said what's up" he said yelling from the door. "Alright bro bye and thanks for the talk" I said getting in my car. I called Tae phone to see if he was awake and no answer. I called again and no answer. What the fuck I know he mad but shit nigga at least answer. I decided to just drive over there and see him. I drove off and after 20 minutes I pulled up to Tae house. I saw a black car in his driveway and I got mad as hell. I got out and ran up to his house. I banged on the door and this nigga answered. It was Deon what the hell is he doing here? "What you do to him" he asked me. "What you mean nigga and who are you again an ex okay bye" I said mad at the fact he's here. "I'm the nigga that just save d his life he was cutting himself but I came to talk and settle shit but I found him almost passed out in his shower" he said mugging me. My jaw dropped. I can't believe Tae would do this to himself. I knew shit was bad but not like this. "Man where is he" I said with a break in my voice. I knew I was about to cry."He upstairs I got some place to be and take care of him or I'll be back" he said brushing past me."Man whatever" I said closing the door. I ran upstairs and walked to his room. I stood right at the door and thought about what I might say to him. I got to make this right but damn he tried to kill himself. I opened the door and walked in. He was sleep so I just laid next to him and touched his arms. His arms were bandaged and I started crying.  I just held him and cried because I don't want to see him hurt. I shouldn't have left here. I shouldn't have yelled at him or called him a bitch. I blame myself for this. He stirred in his sleep and rolled over. He didn't move for a minute I knew he was awake. "Bae you woke" I whispered. He just laid there for a minute. "Yeah why did you come back"he said coldly. "Because I wanted to talk to you and make up with you" I said touching his shoulder.