Chapter 22- Lie to Me

Daquez POV...

I was at the water park when I saw Tae come in with Marlon. They both act weird around each other. I honestly think something happened between them. I would be pissed but he was single at the time so I can't trip. I just can't stand the thought of Tae being with somebody else. I been through a lot with him and I'm going to find out what happened with them. Me and Tae sat in the water and he looked sad. I just told him let's go to the farm in the back so we can talk. I felt we needed it well I needed it. We walked towards the farm and saw a big ass giraffe. That damn thing was mugging me the fuck I do. Me and Tae walked hand in hand throughout the farm and looked at the animals. We took some cute pictures together and walked over to this bench. This is the moment of truth I just need him to be honest. I'm not dumb I need him to just tell me what happened. "Come on shawty let's talk" I said sitting down. "What about" he asked. "About us as a couple and what we are going to do when we get back home" I said sitting back in the seat. He sat down and turned to me. "Well like I keep telling you we have to build that trust again Daquez I'm not about to string you along if that's what your thinking" he said. I really was thinking he might string me along for the fuck of it. "Well I kind of was" I said in a sad tone. "Daquez I love you too much to string you along but I do want to get back with you just not at this moment" he said crushing my heart. "Well that's not the only thing I wanted to talk about" I said changing the subject. "Okay what else about" he said breathing nervous. He knows what I'm about to ask him. "Tae have you by any chance hooked up or anything with Marlon you can tell me I just need to know I won't be mad" I lied like hell. He started breathing short breaths. "Well Daquez I won't lie to you I only kissed Marlon one time I swear" he said. I was mad as hell. I want to beat Tae and Marlon ass right now. I still can't trip because my baby was single. "I won't lie I'm a little hurt but you was single at the time but I'm still hurt" I said holding my head down. "Don't Daquez I just did it to make myself feel a bit better because of what happened I don't like him I love you so don't trip on that or feel hurt your the only one I want"he said holding my head in his hands. I leaned in and kissed him.

Tae POV...

" Well Daquez I won't lie to you I only kissed Marlon one time I swear" I lied to Daquez. I only lied to him to not hurt his feelings. I don't want to hurt him. Two wrongs don't make a right. I know it's gone come out just not at this very moment. "I won't lie I'm a little hurt but you was single at the time but I'm still hurt" he said holding his hand down. See this is why I didn't want to tell him I fucked Marlon. He gone be extra hurt if he finds out. "Don't Daquez I just did it to make myself feel a bit better because of what happened I don't like him I love you so don't trip on that or feel hurt your the only one I want" I said holding his big head in my hands. He leaned in and kissed me. "Alright come on let's go upstairs and change I'm hungry"he said getting up. "Alright fine then" I said getting up and walked behind him. We walked upstairs when we bumped into Kay. "Hey love birds back together yet" she said smiling. "Not yet" Daquez said mad. "Well damn and no not yet we taking our time" I said leaning my head on him to calm him down. "Y'all gone be okay and by the way y'all can come to my room later tonight we found this lady that will buy us alcohol and weed she cool as hell so y'all know the turn up is real tonight" she said graabing my shirt. "Girl okay fine but we going to eat so I got to change" I said pushing her off me. "Ooh can I come"she asked me. "Ask Daquez he invited me with him"I told her. She turned to ask Daquez and he told her yeah and bring her girlfriend so she's not a third wheel. We all went our separate ways. I went in and took a shower and put on my lotion. I put on some Palmers cocoa butter I didn't put on any cologne because that lotion is strong enough. I put on my camouflage shorts, white low tops,and my white shirt. Shawn was laying on his bed sleep. I decided to leave him alone for now. I would do something childish but I'll let him be. I went to Kay room and her girlfriend opened the door. "Hey big booty" she said opening the door. "Girl bye my ass ain't that fat its something but not big anyway where my Bestfriend" I said. "She in here in the shower come in" she said letting me in. I went in and laid down on the cleanest bed. I know how they get down I'm sure they had sex already. "You not coming with us" I asked her because she didn't look dressed. "Yeah I am I just got to put my clothes on" she said getting on her phone. Daquez called me and told me to come to his room. "Tell her be ready in 20 minutes" I said leaving the room. I walked down to Daquez room and knocked. He opened the door in his camouflage shorts and some black Nike's and a black shirt.  "Whats up bae you look good we matching a bit" he said hugging me. "Yeah you stealing my swag now huh" I said walking in. "No good minds just think alike" he said grabbing me from behind. "What bed is yours" I asked him. "That one"he said pointing to the one on the right. "Alright"I said laying down on it. "Not even gone ask me can you lay on my bed okay" he said laying next to me. "I didn't know I had to" I said looking at him. "You don't but we about to go when Marlon come back from finding Shawn because he bringing Shawn with him" he said dryly. "Why they coming ugh I just wanted a double date can we just leave them" I said whining. "Yeah come on big baby" he said getting up. We left out and went to Kay room. She was ready in some high waist light blue jean booty shorts and a pink and white stripe crop top and some white sandals. Her girlfriend was so manly and she wore a pink polo and some white shorts and pink shoes. We all took some selfies before we left. Me and Daquez took a some cute couple pics. We all left out and went to the hotel restaurant. We sat down and I ordered a hamburger and some fries. Daquez and Kay ordered some pizza and Kaya ordered some nachos. We sat for a while and we ate. We talked about relationship shit and love. The conversation was good and deep.
"Damn its 9:00 y'all we got to go meet the lady for the stuff come on"Kaya said getting up. "Oh yeah can y'all pay we'll pay y'all back when we back go the room" Kay said getting up. "Yeah that's okay" I said. "Thank y'all so much see y'all in an hour in my room" Kay and Kaya said walking away. "Lets pay and go check out the rest of the hotel" Daquez said. We paid for the meal and got up and walked around. We went back to my room and just laid in my bed. Shawn came in with a bag of food. "Where y'all go me and Marlon was looking for y'all" he asked putting his food down. "Oh we got too hungry so we left sorry" I said while looking at my instagram. "Its cool we had fun"he said laying on his bed. Daquez started rubbing on my back. It felt good as hell though. Kay text me and said come to her room. We left my room and went to hers. The smell of weed and alcohol was in the air. I knew it was going to be a long night.

So I had this idea of breaking up their Kalahari into four parts but the next one will be the climax of the trip. And it will be amazing so look forward to it in about 2-3 days. So yeah love you guys for the support.!

-FlawlessTae