Chapter 3- First Date Blowup.

OKAY MY WONDERFUL READERS THANKS FOR THE VIEWS I LOVE THEM BUT I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE FOR THEM AND COMMENT MORE..DONT BE A SILENT READER PLEASE.

OKAY BACK TO THE STORY.!......

Saturday Morning..

Tae POV...

So I woke up this morning feeling amazing because I have a date with Daquez. The last couple of days at school has been great. Daquez has been nothing but good to me. Am I falling for him or is it too soon? I have no clue but I'm going with the flow right now. He even started to sit by me in Mr.Richards without being forced since we don't have assigned seats in his class anymore. I still hate the fact he talks to other girls but I do know he only does it to keep his reputation up. He has been talking on the phone with me all night everyday. My mom even knows I talk to a boy she just doesn't know who. Kay has been getting suspicious about why I have been so happy I just tell her I'm starting to like me for me. That's kind of a lie because I do like me I just don't love me for me yet. Anyway..I woke up to a text from Daquez "I hope your ready for our date I'll be by to pick you up around 3:00". I replied "Of course I'm ready and okay". So I get up out of my bed and take my phone with me and head for the bathroom. I put on Ariana Grande album "My Everything". I hop in the shower and my favorite song comes on "Be My Baby" I swear I think of Daquez when I sing it. Once I'm done with my shower I dry off, brush my teeth, and floss my teeth. I go back to my room and start to put on my lotion when I got a call from Deon my ex-boyfriend. Ugh Not today Satan Not Today so I answer it.

PHONE CONVERSATION....

Tae- Hello??

Deon-Yo what's up bae how you been?

Tae-I been amazing since we broke up how about you?

Deon- I been missing you like crazy how long has it been since we seen each other boo.

I wanted to say 4 months,2 weeks and 5 days but then again who's counting.

Tae-Shit boy I don't know and I don't care what do you want??

Deon-You back in my life I'm sorry I did you like I did I was dumb as fuck for messing up what we had.

My heart started beating bout fast as a motherfucker I started to entertain the idea of me getting back with Deon cause he was my first love but after the way he played me and tried to force me to have sex with him I couldn't go back to that situation again and besides I'm talking to Daquez and he seems like he is going to be honest and be patient with me.