Chapter 11- Date Night

Sorry for the short chapter last time that was a rushed chapter. I promise to do better. Thanks for the votes and support you all. I do appreciate every last one of you.

Back to the story....

Tae POV...

So its Saturday and its the day I have to go on my "date" with Shawn. I haven't really talked to him since that day in the bathroom when he caught me and Daquez. Speaking of Daquez he has been really edgy for some reason. He has been getting uptight lately for no reason maybe because of us and on top of that basketball is stressful. So its 6 o'clock and Kay decides to come over so I can tell her about some stuff I forgot to mention. "Bestfriend bitch come open this door" she yells. I go downstairs in my black jogging pants, pink and black socks, and a black shirt.

"Hey Bestfriend what's up girl" I said letting her in. "Girl we got some tea to spill" she says pulling me upstairs to my room. We sat on my bed and started talking. "So how are you and Daquez bitch" she said laying on my bed. I swear this girl just comes into my house and do whatever she wants to do. I love her she's literally my other half. We are the exact same person just different genders. "Girl we going through it right now because of his basketball shit and on top of that this bullshit with Shawn girl I don't know what to do" I said taking off my outfit getting dressed. My outfit tonight was my black shirt that had "Flawless" in pink on it, dark blue ripped jeans and my pink timbs my mom just bought me. I know I shouldn't be looking cute but I can't be seen slipping. I just hope Shawn don't try anything funny with me. Its now 6:55 and Shawn texts my phone he says "Come outside Tae I'm here". "Ugh alright you ain't have to say it twice" I texted back. I got up and put on my Palmers cocoa butter lotion and one spray of my whitewater rush cologne. "Bitch I hate his ass and I'm gone tell him how I feel". Kay said getting mad out of nowhere. She gets like that because she likes me with Daquez and she's overprotective of me. She only has my best interest at heart and I love her for that. She went downstairs with me trailing right behind. "What the fuck is your issue with my bestfriend bitch he got a nigga and you had to come and try to fuck it up" she says opening the door and walking out to his car. "Well I always had a crush on Tae and since you and Carmen was beefing we couldn't even talk like that so I took my chance and it finally happened". Shawn said looking at me. In just rolled my eyes. "Look you stupid jerk face ass son of a burnt bitch you take your date but know if you try anything to hurt my Bestfriend or him and Daquez your ass is mine" Kay said looking at Shawn with a death glare. "Look can we just go and get this over with"? I asked getting annoyed as hell. "Yeah let's go" Shawn said opening up my door. "I'll be here after your date Bestfriend because I'm spending the night" Kay said walking away. "Alright see you later" I said depressed. Me and Shawn got in and drove off. The whole ride was silent and he kept trying to talk to me. He kept talking about school and what I liked in a man and I just kept quiet. He got the hint and shut the hell up. We pull up to a Dave&Busters I fucking love this place. Thank God I'll have some type of fun on this hell date. "I hope you like this place" Shawn said touching me on my hand. He got me fucked up. "Look don't touch me unless you want to have a black eye and want to be dickless are we clear"? "Yeah we crystal clear" he said getting out. I feel so bad because he looked sad as hell. He started it though he know Im really into Daquez. I might as well go in here and have fun. We got out and went in. He went to the front cashier and got us 75 coins a piece. I grabbed my coins and we both went to the game area. I went straight to the motorcycle game. Shawn came right next to me and was playing the batman game but he lost because his eyes was too glued to me. I'm not going to trip on him staring at me I'm going to have fun. I played the big spinning wheel and I was getting mad because my spins weren't doing shit. That's when Shawn came and told me to move. I did it only because I wanted to laugh. To my damn surprise this nigga had the audacity to spin hard as hell shit better than me. He got his tickets and gave them to me. "Thanks I guess but don't expect shit from me" I said raising my eye brows. "Im not like that I told you I just wanted to hang out with you on a date" he said about to walk away. I should stop being so mean and rude. "Look I'm not trying to be mean but being on a date with you makes me mad because it's not Daquez" I said. "Honestly I'm not trying to break you guys up but just know we can be friends but I still have a romantic crush on you" he said smiling. I started laughing and we went back to playing games. I never knew Shawn was this silly. We played the basketball game, Mario kart game and a bunch of other games. We got hungry so we got something to eat at their mini restaurant. I ordered a burger with onion rings and a sprite. Shawn ordered the same thing but added fries with it. He so greedy bro. We sat and ate for a while and Shawn was a sloppy eater he had mayonnaise and ketchup all over his face. "Man dog can you at least wipe your face off" I say laughing. "Why is it something on my face"? "Umm yeah a lot of ketchup and mayonnaise" I said handing him some napkins. He tried to wipe his mouth but he kept missing it so I just did it for him. "Thanks Tae" he said smiling. "No problem with your nasty ass mouth" I said laughing hard as hell.

Daquez POV.......

Man he getting his ass beat on everything. I been watching they asses the whole time. I followed them from Tae house all the way here. I can't believe my baby would do me like this. I would at least hope not with Shawn that shit nasty. I seen Tae looking all cute and he not with me. Why the fuck he get cute for a date with a bum ass nigga like Shawn. I been in this damn arcade for the longest and I see my bae wiping something off Shawn face. I promise you this shit ain't over I can put that on everything I love including Tae. I'm gone handle this shit tonight.