Chapter 2..Meet Daquez

Tae POV

"BESTFRIEND BITCH HELLLLOOOO.!!!!" Kay said snapping me out of my daze. "Huh what happen who done it?" I said confused as ever. "You was daydreaming about niggas wasn't you?" she said with a smile. Daquez was still sitting next to me and was looking at me like I better not say yes to her question. WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM. But she was wrong I wasn't dreaming about multiple niggas just one and that was Daquez I still can't believe he said I was cute Me the fat boy is cute I know he was lying cause I don't feel it even though in my past relationship he said I was cute all the time I didn't feel it but we will get into that later. "No bitch I was not I was thinking about going home and getting into my bed so I can sleep I'm irritated already" I said rolling my eyes. I then looked next to me to see Daquez flirting with Draya the school hoe. Me and her was cool our freshman year but that quickly changed when she started spreading rumors saying I had herpes and it was just a fucking cold sore. After that me and her fell out and I was being teased about it that was when I met Kay she stood up for me and taught me how to stand up for myself. Anyway....Me and Kay sat in class talking about bullshit when the teacher said "Alright guys see you tomorrow and remember I am assigning partners tomorrow for the project so you have all weekend to figure out what you all will do". I hate projects especially partners and I can't be Kay partner because the teacher hates us both.  So I will have to be another annoying persons partner and I will have to do all the work. I walked out of class and into the hallway with Kay. "I got to leave early boo my mom just text me saying I have a doctor's appointment" she said with a sad face. "Oh fuck no I'm gone be here all alone with these thots and hoes and hoes and thots ugh I'm sad" I said mad as hell. "I know but you still got my bae to keep you company and you know she loves you so you'll be okay besides its just one day what could possibly happen" she said hugging me. "Alright bye" I said walking away. I walked to my next class and took my seat in the back of the class. Once class started I had the sudden urge to go pee. "Can I use the bathroom" I asked my math teacher Mr.Fields. "Yes take the pass" he said with a smile. My teacher was always friendly to me. I used to have a crush on him until he got a girlfriend that crushed my little heart but I got over it. I left the class and made my way to the bathroom. I saw Daquez walking with Carmen another school hoe. I swear this dude changes girls more than a woman changes her underwear. I walked in the bathroom and went to the urinal handled my business and zipped up. That's when the door opened.

Daquez POV...

Wassup my name is Daquez Sampson. I'm 17, co-captain of the basketball team and all the hoes love me. But lately I been feeling different I been liking dudes. But its only two gay niggas in this school Shawn and Tae. Shawn is dark as hell,5"9, and is thick but nasty thick,his teeth is just a crime against humanity. But Tae is so damn cute and adorable. His nice brown skin tone,full lips, and I love his small chinese looking eyes. His smile is so cute to me and his laugh although loud as hell makes me laugh with him. Although that's all good he is overweight. I see myself with him but if he was a little smaller. I still want him though I don't care I don't fuck with nobody skinny anyway I need something to hold on to. So in Mr. Richards class I did go a bit overboard with calling him out his name but that's only because I'm in the closet and nobody knows how I feel yet. I just hate that I made my future shawty feel bad because I read his face when I sat down but the asshole in me had to say something fucked up to him. He did snap back and I said low as hell "Damn shawty alright don't get so mad you too cute to be so petty". I could tell by his face he was shocked and I was too. I can't believe I just said that to him. He didn't say anything to me the rest of the class. So I just started talking to Draya the school hoe. She was talking about her new man and all that shit. At one point I heard Tae best friend Kay say "you was daydreaming about niggas wasn't you?". I looked at him like he better say yes or we gone gave some issues. He mine and only mine he just don't know it yet. I was hoping he was daydreaming about me. But I didn't want to hear his answer so I just put in some earphones to tune it out. I was listening to Frank Ocean-Novacane this was my shit. When the teacher let us out I wanted to skip class to see if Tae was going to be out in the hallway during class. I wanted to see him and maybe talk to him. I walked around the halls until I bumped into Carmen this hoe I used to fuck here and there she wasn't the baddest but she was my last resort when my other how's wasn't messing with me. " So wassup Daquez you don't call me no more who you been fucking?" she said with some irritation in her voice. "That's none of your business get the hell away from me I got somebody already" I lied well not really cause Tae is mine. "Oh who is the bitch?" she yelled. I got mad as fuck she can't call my bae no bitch who the fuck she think she is. "LOOK HOE I DONT WANT YOU I DONT NEED YOU AND DONT CALL MY BAE A BITCH WITH YOUR NO WALLS HAVING ASS FUCK ON." I yelled. "Alright then Nigga fuck you and that hoe" she said. I would have hit her but then I saw Tae walking into the bathroom so I just started walking and opened the door and he was zipping up his pants. He looked like he seen a ghost when he seen me. "I'm sorry I'll be leaving after I wash my hands" he said nervously. "Its okay cause I need to talk to you" I said checkimg the bathroom to make sure nobody was in there then taking him into the handicap bathroom stall.