Chapter 17-Bathroom Mayhem

Daquez POV...

I been very distant from Tae for awhile. At first it was because of the stress from everything. Somewhere in there I got cool with Lamar and he been chill and everything. We was cooling with each other on some friend shit. Until today I was in the bathroom pissing and he came in. "Hey Daquez" he said coming up behind me grabbing my dick. "Man bro what the fuck I got a boyfriend" I said moving him. "Come on you know you want me I'm smaller than Tae and my ass fat feel it" he says grabbing my hand putting it on his ass. It was fat but Tae ass was fatter by a lot. "Man move before you get me killed you know Tae crazy" I said moving away. I felt his hands go down my pants. He kissed me in the process. I couldn't help it I pushed him in the stall and made him suck my dick. His head was alright but he used his hand too much. I picked him up and pushed him against stall pulled down his pants and spit on my dick. I put my dick inside of him. He moaned out "Oh shit". I started pumping. I was getting into it until the door opened. FUCK MY ENTIRE LIFE. It was Tae. "Man WHAT THE FUCK" Tae screamed. I pulled up my pants as he started crying.

Tae POV...

I started pacing as I saw Daquez with Lamar. "Bae I'm sorry it was a mistake I didn't mean to do it" Daquez said pulling up his pants. I kept pacing and crying harder. I started smacking my fist against the palm of my hand. I keep thinking should I kill him and Lamar. I really gave my all to him. My heart, my love,my fucking virginity. I took too much bullshit from him in the beginning. He did a lot too but just because you come out don't give you an excuse to be a hoe. Why he have to fuck out of all the people LAMAR. I bet its because he smaller than me. It can't be looks because he not that cute. "I should go" Lamar said pulling up his pants and starting to walk off. I clicked out and blacked. I ran on that bitch and punched the fuck out of him. I was swinging like my life depended on it. I gave him jabs and uppercuts out of this world. I grabbed him and swung that bitch against the wall and his head hit the wall too. He was trying to fight back but it didn't work. I came back to reality and was still mad as hell. So I decided to beat his ass in my right mind state. I saw him laying on the floor and I stood over him and bent down and pounded his face in. That was for trying to be cool with me but wanting to fuck my nigga. I pulled him up and threw him in the stall. I heard security come in and try to break it up. They were pulling me off of him but I had a strong grip on his shirt. I ended up letting go. "What happened Bestfriend" Kay said crying. "That bitch and the bitch nigga that was my boyfriend was fucking in the stall" I yelled crying. "Oh my god Daquez you dead bitch" she said running up on Daquez swinging. She was beating his ass for a minute. The bathroom was crowded with security and people trying to see who was winning. Security tried grabbing Kay but she was fired up. He started to swing back and I got heated. I broke free of the one security guard holding me. I ran up to them and we jumped Daquez ass. He was on the floor and I was punching him in the face. Kay was kicking him in the stomach. I got on top of him crying and letting off multiple rounds of hits. I gave him so many hits it was like I gave him Michael Jacksons greatest hits album. He pushed me off him and hit me in my face. "Bitch you dead now" I yelled getting off the floor. He got up and we squared up with each other. We started to throw blows after blows. I guess the security had Kay because she wasn't fighting. We was fighting for a minute until I got pulled out of the bathroom by a security guard. I was still mad as hell. I went outside and went up to his truck and keyed the hell out of his truck. I left my mark on that truck.LITERALLY!!!! I was escorted back in the building by the police. They showed up out of nowhere. I saw Lamar sitting down. He had an ice pack and was bleeding. His eye was swollen like a motherfucker. I tried to run up on him a second time but it didn't work. I kept walking to the main office. I sat down and was calm until my mom came in. "What the hell happened why you going to jail" she said running in. "Daquez cheated on me with this nigga and I caught them and I clicked out and hold up I'm going to jail" I said crying all over again. "Yes you are you will have to go to jail" the police officer said. "Oh my god but he cheated on me with a bitch nigga and I gave him my all I did and he just fucks a nigga and doesn't even get punished" I said with my head in my hands crying. "They will all of you will get 5 days suspension and all extracurricular activities are suspended from you all until further notice due to the intensity of the fight" the principal said sternly. That takes away Daquez and his basketball season. Oh my god all this shit is crazy. "Its time for you to go" the police officer said. I got up and they put the cuffs on me  to where my hands were in the front. I walked out and down the halls. Kay was crying so hard. She ran up and hugged me until my mom took her off me. I saw Lamar and he looked hurt. Marlon was looking like somebody stole his last popsicle. Then I saw Daquez I made eye contact with him and tears started to fall from both of our eyes. He kept saying I'm sorry but I just looked at him emotionally drained. I got outside and they put me in the back of the police car. I kept thinking what could have changed. Nothing came to mind. I was angry and furious. I wanted them to hurt as much as I did. I was silent the whole ride. This has been a long ass day. I don't know how to feel. Once I get out of jail I'm doing me.