Chapter 18- Over It

Last chapter was crazy as hell so let's hop right into it I love y'all.!

Back to the story.....

Tae POV...

I been in this jail cell for 2 days and I couldnt be more mad. These past two days have been hell. I been verbally abused by the inmates. I did make a friend named Jigsaw. He was in here for fighting his mom's boyfriend. He said it got seriously deadly. I told him my situation and he sympathized with me. When I would cry about what happened he hugged me and was a good friend. Today was the day my mom was coming to get me. I was happy because Lamar decided not to press charges and he better not have. When I get out of here I'm gone be so heartless and coldhearted to Daquez. I saw the officer come in. "Thomas your free to go" he said opening up the cell. I hugged Jigsaw and I left out. "Hey Tae I know I might see you when I get out but you was cool and I wanna hang with you when I get out" he said from behind the bars. "I would like that" I said shaking his hand. I walked away and left to see my mother and Kay. "Oh my god Tae if you ever end up in here again I'll kill you myself" she said hugging me. Kay was just crying with her arms folded. "Bestfriend I missed you" I said with my arms folded. "I'm mad as hell bitch because we was fighting together and I didn't get arrested either" she said confused. "I took all the blame and told them to not arrest you" I said touching her shoulder. "I love you bitch I ain't never gone stop loving you bitch" she said hugging me. "Lets go I'm hungry as hell" I said loudly. We left out after my mom signed some papers. We went to McDonalds because I was craving a big mac. After we ate my mom dropped me off at Kay house because I wanted to sleep in her bed. Yes I do cuddle and sleep with my Bestfriend every now and then. Don't judge us at all. Me and Kay went up to her room and she gave me my phone back. I looked at it and I had 150 missed calls from Daquez and 60 missed calls from Marlon. I decided to call Marlon first because I wasn't ready to talk to Daquez yet. I called Marlon and he picked up."Hello" he said in his deep voice.
"Hey wassup I see you missed me" I said laughing. "Yeah I heard you got them hands shawty and you was locked up" he said laughing. "I guess so and yeah I was locked up for all of two days not that big of a deal" I said chuckling. "Yeah whatever but I just want you to know that what Daquez did to you was bold as fuck and he don't deserve you"he said getting serious. "Yeah but its whatever I'm done with him" I said choking up. I haven't even processed all this even when I was in jail. It sounds crazy but all I could think of is what I did wrong to make him cheat on me. I didn't think about me being without Daquez. "Have you told him that" Marlon said. "No not yet but I will soon" I said sighing. "Alright shawty I got to go to work so I'll hit you up later" he said. "Alright bye" I said hanging up the phone. "What the hell was that" Kay said. "Nothing Marlon was just checking up on me" I said smiling. "Alright Bestfriend don't do nothing crazy" she said walking out of the room. I got a call from Daquez and I was hesitant about answering it. I waited too long because I missed his call. He sent me a text "I know you out Tae just talk to me". I didn't bother texting him back. After about and hour later I heard a knock on the door. Me and Kay went downstairs to see who it was. "OPEN THE DOOR TAE YOUR MOM TOLD ME YOUR ASS WAS OVER HERE" Daquez yelled. "I'm about to beat his ass" Kay said. "No Bestfriend this is my problem and I have to deal with this myself" I said walking to the door. I opened the door and was face to face with the boy I loved. He looked horrible. He still had a ring around his eye from the fight. He looked like he hasn't slept. "Hey bae" he said pulling me into a hug. I couldn't find the strength to hug him back. "Hi" I said dryly. We sat on the stairs of Kay house. It was awkward for a long time. I sighed and then he said "Tae I know you hate me right now but I just want you to know what happened didn't mean a thing I hate myself because I told you I wouldn't hurt you again and I did but I want you to give me another chance please". He started crying and I did too. "Daquez while I was in jail all I could think of was what I did wrong to make you cheat on me and I realized that it wasn't me its you and I don't think we should be together anymore" I said crying. I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth.

Daquez POV...

DAMN. He just broke my heart saying we shouldn't be together. I can't see myself with nobody else but him. I absolutely hate what I did to him. "What you mean this is a joke right" I said to him. "No I'm serious Daquez I can't allow you to treat me any kind of way anymore if I don't stop you now it will only get worse" Tae said wiping his tears away. "I can't let that happen Tae I'll change I promise please just don't leave me" I said getting on my knees in front of him. "Daquez stop it you come over here all fired up and want me to forgive you just like that I can't do it I may be fat but a bitch not desperate at all and I feel that's what your saying by doing all this" he said getting mad. He really pissing me off. He needs to stop being so stubborn and get back with me. I don't care what he say I'm not leaving here without him in my life. "Nigga I never said you was I just can't live without you why can't you understand that" I said getting up and yelling. "Your actions a couple days ago didn't show that did it? No so its obvious you want to be single so be single and leave me alone" Tae said crying and yelling all at the same time. "You know what its clear to me that jail has fucked up your emotions and you gone crazy so I'm gone leave and call you tomorrow and we'll talk then" I said getiimg up. "Daquez I'm blocking your number I told you I'm over it and us I can't do this" he said getting up. "Dammit Tae you don't understand me fine then I'll give you space but if you talk to somebody else their dead and I mean it" I said angrily. I walked away to my truck. Tae walked in the house. I drove off to the basketball court around the corner from my house. I sat there crying. I want to kill myself right now. This pain is too much for my heart. I need Tae in my world. I can't even say want anymore I need him. If I find out he talking to someone else I might lose my mind. Tae don't understand how protective I am over him. I know I wasn't that protective when I made that mistake but I wasn't thinking. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm all alone once again. I fucked up my own happiness for what? It wasn't worth it. I just hope its not too late. This isn't over between us. I worked too hard to get him and I'm going to work even harder to get him back.