Chapter 8- Spilled My Own Tea

So I'm so excited to bring you guys yet another chapter just so you know I update as frequent as possible because 1-I know I have readers that love this book and I want to keep them into the book. 2-I have absolutely no life so I put all my spare time into writing these chapters. So enough of me..

Back to the story........

Daquez POV...

Yes I finally got my baby back. I haven't been right since he put me on lockdown. I know what I did broke the trust I wanted to build with him. I plan to work hard as hell to get his trust back. I want tonight to be special for us. I invited him here so we can talk all night. I haven't even thought about sex when it comes to Tae. Don't get me wrong I do find him sexually attractive Oh yes I do. I just want it to be the right time and right place. I want to wait until it becomes too much to hold in and we make love. We went upstairs to my room and he looked around my room. "Oh my gosh your room is big as hell but why is it so messy"? He said looking at me with his eyebrow arched. Damn my baby got a smart little mouth with no filter I like that shit. "One cause I'm lazy as hell and Two if you don't like it you can go"I said playing with him. "Oop okay well goodbye" he said walking to the door. I got up so quick and grabbed him up. He not leaving me again I won't let that happen. "I'm playing chill and lay with me its 10 at night just relax" I said laying down on the bed. "Ummm okay I guess so" he said nervously. Why is he acting so nervous around me. I know I messed up but he said he forgave me. I need to find out what's wrong. "Tae what's wrong with you why are you acting so nervous around me right now"? I asked him sitting next to him on the foot of my bed. "Look Daquez I need to let you know something before we go any further with this thing" he said playing with his fingers. "Okay go ahead" I say nervously. I'm shaking because I don't know what Tae is going to say to me. "Daquez I like you so much and this past month has been a rollercoaster of mixed emotions. When we stopped talking I wanted you to hurt as much as I did but I had to realize we are not even together but we act like it. I had a ex-boyfriend Deon and we got together when I was 15 and we became exclusive very fast and quick. We were always together and all lovey dovey with each other. I knew he was in the closet but I trusted him. I wanted to feel loved by a boy so I could feel accepted. He then became very sexual towards me. He knew I was a virgin and wanted to take it by any means necessary. He would always ask me to suck his dick so as his boyfriend I thought I had to like it was my job to" damn Tae pouring his soul out and he crying now. I hate seeing my baby like this I really do. "He would say nobody would love me except him because I was fat and he called me ugly but in the same day say I'm cute I was forced to stand by and watch him kiss another girl in my face because he was older than me I couldn't really do anything because I loved him One day we were at his house and he kept touching my ass and when he asked me to have sex I said no. He hit me and tried to rape me but he stopped and said he felt bad because he loved me. I thought for the longest time nobody would ever love me. We ended up breaking up because I caught him with another boy in his car. The dude was smaller than me so I thought every dude that I got with would cheat on me with some body with a better body" Tae just broke down crying and I started to cry with him. I realized that what I did brought back memories of his ex. I fucking hate his ex and I don't even know him. I wiped his tears away and said "Tae that nigga was dumb as fuck he didn't know what he had with you and I cant promise you I won't be perfect just know my heart will always be with you you own my heart Tae since we started talking like this In really care so much about you. I need you in my life" I said kissing his face. "When I seen you with that girl it brought back old memories so that's why I was so mad at you I thought you were going to be another Deon" he said holding his head down. He knows I hate it when he does that shit. I think he too cute to be holding his head down so much.

Tae POV.....

Oh my lord I spilled all my tea. I didn't mean to it just came out. I felt so safe and secure around Daquez so much that I just got loose lips. He seemed like he really gave a fuck about what I was saying to him. I think he really likes me a lot and this I can tell. "Hold your head up Tae and let's just talk for the rest of the night" Daquez said laying on the bed. I took off my sneakers and my jeans and shirt. All I had on was boxer briefs and a white tee shirt. I went to lay next to Daquez and immediately felt his arms around me. We laid there for about 10 minutes until I asked him "So tell me about your life and why you live by yourself and past relationships and stuff". "Damn bae but I actually don't live by myself I live with my aunt because my mom couldn't handle my behavior anymore and my aunt isn't here because her and her boyfriend went on a vacation to the Bahamas for 2 weeks and relationships I been in only 2 that was my 8th grade girlfriend Sierra and we broke up because she broke my heart and when she dumped me for my bestfriend and the other relationship was with a cute fat dude named Tae" he said sitting up. "Wait who said we were in a relationship bro" I asked with. confused look to hide my blushing. "I did....Tae I know we been through a little stress in this past month but I want to make it official with you I don't want nobody else but you I'm willing to put all my bullshit aside just to be with you so be my boyfriend"? What in the hell is going on. He just asked me to be his boyfriend like really. Don't get me twisted I want to but he's not out yet so its going to be the same thing just we have a title now. I just don't know what to do. "I don't know I want to but your not out yet so can we wait to make us really official until you come out of the closet please bae" I say rubbing his back. He just put his head down and looked sad like somebody took away his favorite toy. "Alright Tae if you want to wait until I come out then that's cool I love you fat butt" he said smiling and kissing me. "I love you too muscle butt" I said blushing hard as hell. We laid down and just talked about what we wanted out of life and our goals. He also told me he wanted to come out to the school at the away game. The away game was in a month so that would end his two month promise to me. I really do love Daquez and we just laid in bed and went to sleep. I had a dream me and Daquez was happy with two twin girls. I woke up with him right beside me. He took me out to eat for breakfast and then he took me home because I had to go to a baby shower later that day. I can really see myself with Daquez for a very long time. We have to see what happens at this away game because that will make or break us. I just hope nothing hurts us before then.

Okay so that was chapter 8 I hope you all loved it and I try to write this as if I was really going through this. I love you guys keep voting and leaving feedback and reading.

-FlawlessTae