Chapter 4- Do Over.?

So I guess you guys like the book I wouldnt know because some of you haven't voted or commented but nonetheless you read it but still VOTE COMMENT DO SOMETHING DONT BE A SILENT READER.!!!!!!!

Back to the story now.....

Tae POV.....

So its been two weeks since Daquez and I had our first fight and I'm still mad as hell it was on our first date. Daquez has tried to talk to me everyday since that day but I have refused to respond to him. He has to realize I AM PETTY, I AM STUBBORN, I DONT CARE.!!!!!!. Anyways, it was Friday and everyone was talking about this party going down tonight and of course Kay wanted to go. I had no other choice but to go and turn up with her although I didn't really care for parties that much. So all day Daquez has been blowing up my phone and I eventually just block his number cause I got really irritated. I can't lie I miss him so much. I miss his smell,lips,eyes, and yes even his breath. I know I'm weird but his breath smells like winter fresh and I love winter fresh gum. So I was on my way to my last hour class when a huge fight breaks out. I look around and back up cause I have no time to get hit in my face. I peek to see who fighting and its Kay and Carmen and Kay is whooping her ass to the ground. Carmen probably tried to fuck with Kay girlfriend again she always trying it but always gets the same outcome a black eye and a loose pussy. I was being pushed around by everyone because they was hype as hell. Somehow I ended up on the wall and then got grabbed up by somebody. I got pulled so hard my "ZAP" necklace broke I was mad as fuck. I finally got pushed into the custodians closet by guess who?? Yeah it was Daquez. "MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TEXTING ME BACK, CALLING ME BACK, OR TALKING TO ME IN SCHOOL. YOU NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME.!" Daquez looking like he was about to kill me. "So you expect me to be okay with what the hell happened on our first date and me just forgive you like that you fucking left me Daquez that shit hurt my heart" I said starting to cry. Daquez looked at me and said "Look Tae I got anger issues and when I put a claim on something its mine and I put a claim on your heart bae so just forgive me please I love you already you cool as fuck you like me for what I am and not what I look like I can't be without you fatty". He then put his hands all on my stomach lord Jesus when a dude touch a fat dude belly he must really like you. I looked at him as he touched every inch of me. JESUS TAKE THE WHOLE VEHICLE. "Look Daquez what you did was really fucked up but I do love you too but I don't know what's going to happen with us but I'm scared to be in a relationship with you because you still fuck with girls and I know it's to protect your image I just hate it so much". I said starting to cry again. "Look give me two months Tae and I will come out I promise you let's just keep going on with each other I need you". he said taking my hands into his. "Okay two months" I said smiling. He then took me into a kiss that seemed like it was never going to end. I broke the kiss and looked at the time Damn.! 3:00 I might as well have missed my last hour class. "You want to go to that party everyone all hyped about later?" I asked Daquez. "Naw I want to spend it with you shawty". he said kissing me. "Alright what time should I be ready?" I said blushing. "How about 9 I'll scoop you then we can go do whatever you want." He said with a smirk. "Well alright then sir." I said trying to walk out the door. "Its daddy nigga don't forget it" he said gripping my arm. "Well alright daddy" I said laughing. I walked out first and went to my locker to see Kay standing there mad as hell. "What's the tea boo what happen?" I said walking up on her. "That bitch Carmen tried to get my girlfriend to fuck with her behind my back so when she told me what happen I clicked out and ran up on her when I seen her in the hallway and I got suspended for three days." she said getting mad all over again. "Calm down Bestfriend we too cute to be bothered with insufficient hoes with no walls."I said getting my books out my locker so I can go home. I closed my locker and we started to walk out the school. I was stopped by Shawn the other gay dude in the school. "Hey Tae" Shawn said intertwining our arms together. Now me and Shawm have not been the best of friends because his Bestfriend is Carmen and mine is Kay. So we could not be friends for that reason but we could be cordial with each other. "Hey Shawn wassup?" I said a little irritated. "Nothing I just have to tell you that I think its time me and you become friends despite who our Bestfriends are" he said smiling. "Well I don't really know you but you are kind of cool but my Bestfriend would kill me if she knew we were friends"I said glancing over at Kay. ""Tae bring your ass we don't have time to talk to the help"Kay yelled. "Ugh alright Tae but I'll see you later bye bae"Shawn said walking away. Bae?? Wtf. "So what did that beast want?" Kay said rolling her eyes. "He wanted to just talk about the math test nexr Friday"I lied my ass off. "Yeah okay"Kay said with her bitch I know you lying face. We walked out of the school and I see Daquez leaning on his truck looking good as ever. "Need a ride y'all?" He yelled. "Want to?"I asked Kay. "Yeah sure I guess so"She said grabbing my arm. We got in his truck and we were off. We turned on Beyonce and me and Kay were singing our throats off. We pulled up to her house and she got out. "Bye Tae Bye Daquez oh yeah Tae keeper."she said winking. She said keeper because whenever we both feel somebody is right for the other friend we just say keeper or let the hoe go. I was happy she said keeper but how did she know. When she went in XO by Beyonce came on. I sung this song so horribly but I did my best it was one of my favorites. When we got to my house we turned the music off. "So are we still chilling tonight?" Daquez asked me. "Yeah we can"I responded. "Alright its 4 now so be ready by 8 shawty"He said. "Alright daddy" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek getting out and closing the door. "You gone make me wife you you know that?"He said smiling hard as hell. "That's only if I say yes bae"I said winking at him and going inside my house. I went o the kitchen and spoke to my mom. We talked about our day and other irrelevant shit. I fixed me some pizza rolls and went upstairs to get ready to chill with Daquez. I think I'm in love.

VOTE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR. DONT BE A SILENT READER.!!!!!!