Chapter 31- Losing You and Me

Okay this is officially the last chapter.

Tae POV...

I pulled up to the school and I saw no sign of Daquez. I played a little Ariana Grande and started getting emotional. After Break Free went off I saw Daquez pull up behind me. I got out and went over to his truck. "Get in Tae" he said. "Oh baby fuck no after that scene you caused earlier at my aunt house you get out" I said leaning forward on his truck. "Man alright since you want to have it your way" he said getting out the truck. He got out and stood in front of me. "I lost you already didn't I" he said. "I don't want to say you lost me but we just can't be together anymore and its not because of the AIDS we could find ways around that to be together its just the lies and obviously you don't do well with temptation so its not good for us to be in a relationship" I said sternly. I laid it out for him and I wasn't going to change my mind. "Tae I just can't live without you being my boyfriend my everything and you don't understand it" he said about to have a temper tantrum. "I don't understand Daquez I fucking love you and what did you do you shitted on me you did it with Carmen you did it with Lamar and you took it overboard with Antoine how dare you say I don't understand theses scars on my arms come from your carelessness with my heart and feelings every time you fuck up I take you back not no more I can't I refuse to" I said with a tear rolling down my face. We just stood there looking at each other like we were insane. "If you don't take me back I might as well be dead I love you too much dammit" he said grabbing my arm tightly. "Let me go Daquez right now its over" I said trying to get free. "Alright fine fuck it and fuck you I tried but just know whatever happens to me is your fault" he said getting back in his truck. He sped off and all I seen was dust. I went back to the car and cut on Pandora. Ariana Grande- Honeymoon Avenue came on. I started crying more like sobbing because I just wanted us to go back to the happy us. I wanted us to be together. I just can't be mistreated and disrespected. My momma aint raise no fool. I gathered my composure and drove to Kay house. I parked the car and got out. I went and knocked on her door and he opened it with open arms because I started crying again. We went upstairs and laid in her bed. We went to sleep for awhile. I some up to my phone ringing off the hook. I thought it was Daquez so I just didn't answer it. I kept hearing my phone going off I looked and it was Alayna. "Hello" I said groggy because I just woke up. "Tae get down here to Sinai Grace Hospital Daquez was in a bad wreck on the freeway hurry up" she said frantically. I jumped up and ran to put on my shoes and grabbed my keys and left. I raced all the way to the hospital to see Daquez. I got to the hospital and saw Alayna in the lobby. She was crying and I hugged her and then I started crying. She took me up to the room he was in and I saw his family just crying. His mom saw me and ran and hugged me. I just hugged her while she cried. "He's gone my baby is gone Tae oh lord why him" she said sobbing in my shirt. No he can't be gone no he can't be. The love I wanted the boy I needed is gone. Alontez grabbed her and told me to go in and say my last words to him. I went to the door and took a deep breath. I opened it to see Daquez just laying there. He looked lifeless and it broke my heart. I went in and I laid next to him since the bed was big enough. I just started to play with his hair. I felt him move and I whispered name. "Daquez" I kept whispering to him. He made a noise and I silently cried next to him. I looked at his face as he rolled over on his side so his face was facing me. "Tae I don't know how much longer I can hold on" he said sounding like he was in pain. "Shhhh don't talk just listen Daquez I will always love you and I don't like to see you like this it breaks my heart to pieces" I said crying out loud now. "Stop it just remember our good times and can you do something for me" he said. "Anything in the world bae" I said. "Play that 1 plus 1 song for me and kiss me so I can leave happy" he said with a tear rolling down his face. "Okay" I said taking out my phone. I played the song and we kissed the whole time the song was playing. We held each other and cried the whole time. When the song ended that's when I felt Daquez take his last breath. I couldn't do anything but lay there and cry. I know I fulfilled his last wish but I felt bad. He didn't leave this earth as my boyfriend. I got up after crying my eyes out. There was nothing I could do. I opened the door and saw my Bestfriend crying with my mom and I just fell to the floor crying. My mom came and hugged me while I was on the floor sobbing my life away. I got up still sobbing but I felt weak so Kay and Alontez helped me to a chair. I just sat there with Kay and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

Daquez POV...

"Alright fine fuck it and fuck you I tried but just know whatever happens to me is your fault" I said getting back into my truck. I drove off and just went for a ride. I turned on the radio and Beyonce- XO came on. I just drove and sang the lyrics. I drove to my aunts house. She wasn't at home so I went to her liquor cabinet. I took a bottle of vodka and started drinking. After 15 minute I was drunk. I turned on my Pandora and Ariana Grande- One Last Time came on. I was driving and I started to cry. I got really mad because I was alone and by myself. I held on to Tae because he actually stayed with me through all my bullshit and lies. He actually loved me and I knew that. My vision started to get blurry. I started swerving and the BOOM. I was in a car crash and I started drifting off. I saw a bright light and I was walking towards it but I heard my shawty voice. I heard a deep voice say "Go ahead and finish what you started my child but only for a short time then you must come back". I was back in my right state of mind when I heard Tae say my name. "Daquez" Tae whispered to me. I made a "huh" noise so he could know I was there. I felt his body heat and he was laying next to me. I rolled over on my side so I was facing him. "Tae I don't know how much longer I can hold on" I said hurt. I was in so much pain. "Shhhh don't talk just listen Daquez I will always love you and I don't like to see you like this it breaks my heart to pieces" he said crying loud as hell. "Stop it just remember our good times and can you do something for me" I said. I just wanted to listen to a song and kiss him for the last time. "Anything in the world bae" he said to me. He called me bae I'm gone miss that. "Play that 1 plus 1 song for me and kiss me so I can leave happy"I said with a tear coming down my face. This is unreal I'm not gone see my baby no more."Okay" he said. He played the song and we kissed the whole time. We held each other and cried at the same time. We some big ass babies but he's mines. We always crying over something. Thats what happens when you're in love I guess. He was the love of my life. As the song ended I kissed him one last time and I passed away. I went back to the light and looked back one more time and smiled at least I left with someone I loved and who loved me. I hope he don't ever forget me.

Tae POV...

Its the day of Daquez funeral. I was mentally preparing myself for this. I just couldn't come to terms with it. I needed him here. I went with Kay and my mom. We arrived to the church and I sat in the front row next to Kay and Alayna. I saw his open casket and I couldn't help but start to cry. I didn't want to be touched or hugged because it was too hard for me. The service was beautiful and amazing. It hurt my heart to see him in the casket. At the end they had people come up to the casket and pay their last respects. It was my turn and my mom went up with me. They had pictures of him and I saw a picture of me and him on New Years. I looked at him and I knew he was at rest with everything. I couldn't cry I felt his presence next to me. He touched my face and I knew I couldn't cry. I smiled and kissed his lips again. When the service was over his mom had a repass at her house. I went for a half hour and left I went back home and just went upstairs and looked at me and Daquez pictures. I went to sleep and was at peace.

MID-AUGUST

Tae POV...

Its been weeks since Daquez has been gone and I take it one day at a time. I'm going on a trip with Kay to Atlanta, Georgia. Detroit had too many memories and I didn't want to be there for awhile. I had my godfather Thomas and his boyfriend Omari. We were going to stay with them for the rest of the summer. I might not come back because it was too much going on back home. I might just stay in Atlanta and live down here with my godfather.

The End

Okay you guys I want to thank all of you for the support and votes and love. This chapter was very emotional for me. Especially the hospital scene. I want you all to tell me should I do a book 2 or leave this book where its at? Let me know. Thank you all so much.

-FlawlessTae