Chapter 19- Rebounds

Tae POV...

Its been 2 weeks since I broke up with Daquez. I haven't seen him in school. Lamar moved out of state because of what happened. I didn't care because if I saw him again I would've probably been back in jail. I was getting close to Marlon since me and Daquez split up. He been picking me up in the morning and taking me home. He has been a real sweetheart and I appreciate it. We are just friends but Kay thinks he likes me. He does but I like him as a friend. Don't get me wrong he is sexy as all hell. I just don't want to use him as a rebound for Daquez. I woke up this morning and saw Marlon texted me. "We need to talk I'll be at your place at 7:30 be ready". I texted back "Okay cool". It was 6:45 I better get up if I want to be ready. I got up went to take my shower. I listened to Ariana Grande- Break Your Heart Right Back all morning. I kept singing it and I thought about Daquez the whole time. It felt good to have a new male friend to get my mind off of Daquez. I got out the shower and dried off. I went to my room and put on my Noir lotion and cologne from bath and body works. I put on my uniform and my black ugg boots since it was chilly out. I put on my silver link bracelet and my pink ZAP necklace since I havent worn it in a while. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 and my phone was going off."Hello" I answered my phone. "Yeah shawty come outside" Marlon said. I grabbed my phone and told my mom I was leaving. "We need to have a talk when you get home pooh" she said yelling from her room. "Alright" I said grabbing my backpack. I walked outside and Marlon was blasting ratchet trap music. I got in the truck and he pulled off. "Good morning shawty" he said looking at me. "Good morning to you too" I said smiling. "You always smiling so much" he said licking his lips. "Okay so what and you always licking your lips so much" I said to him. "When I see something I like I lick my lips"he said. I just rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. We pulled up to what I'm guessing is his house. "Let's go" he said. "Where are we at" I said looking confused. "My crib shawty my brother not home come on let's go talk" he said getting out. I sat there for a minute then I got out and went up to the door with him. He opened the door and we walked in. I went in the living room and sat down on the couch. "Who you live with" I asked him. "My brother John" he said taking a seat next to me. "Okay so what do we have to talk about" I said leaning back. "I like you" he said . "Okay tell me something I don't know I like you too" I said. "No I mean I really like you Tae I been feeling you for awhile" he said. Oh hell no I'm having Daquez flashbacks. I can't be with Marlon at all. That would not only hurt Daquez but Daquez would hurt me. "I just got out of a relationship and I can't get into another one" I said touching his arm. "I understand shawty take your time" he said. We hugged each other and his hands gripped my ass cheek. It felt good as hell. He started to kiss my neck and my lips. "You sure about this" he asked me. "You started it we might as well finish it" I said biting my bottom lip. "Hell yeah" he said grabbing my body on his. He took my heart off of my body and laid me down on my back. He kissed me all over my body it felt so good. His toungue was life given to me. He took off my pants to show my blue boxer briefs. He took his shirt off exposing his 6 pack abs. I grabbed his throbbing boner and started stroking it. I undid his pants and pulled out his 8 inch dick. I started to suck his dick and his body fell back on the couch. "Oh my god Tae that's it just like that" he moaned out. I kept doing it for about 5 more minutes. He lifted me up and flipped me over and took off my underwear. He pulled out a condom and lube he put some lube on my hole. He started to put it in. Once he was in he started to thrust. "Oh my fuck Marlon bro that feels good as hell" I moaned out loud. "Damn Tae you tight as hell" he groaned. "Keep going nigga hold it dawg" I said breathing heavy. After about 10 minutes he started pumping faster. I knew he was about to cum. "Your so tight I got to bust" he moaned in my ear. He pulled out and came all over my back. He laid on the top of me. We dozed off and went to sleep. What the fuck did I just do? Why did I fuck him? We woke up around 3:30 and I went and took a shower at his house. I got dressed and he took me home. I was silent the whole ride home. "Bye Marlon" I said getting out of the truck. "I hope this doesn't bchange our friendship Tae" he said grabbing my wrist. "It won't" I lied. HELL YEAH IT CHANGES OUR FRIENDSHIP DUMB ASS.!!! I DONT FUCK MY FRIENDS.! "Good see you tomorrow" he said. I walked in the house to faced with my mom on the couch. I missed a whole day of school for some dick I can't believe this shit. "We need to talk pooh" my mom said. "What about ma" I said sitting down on the couch next to her. "You and Daquez" she said sighing. "What about us? He cheated, We fought, I went to jail, I broke up with him end of story" I said to her. "Wait y'all broke up why didn't you tell me" she said sadly. "We broke up two weeks ago and I didn't tell you so I wouldn't hear this sad voice" I said sighing. "Are you okay baby" she asked me hugging me. "Yeah mom I'm good I decided right now isn't our time to be together" I said to her. "Oh baby y'all gone be okay just remember that you can't flip flop and play with somebody heart" she said to me. She saying this to the wrong person. She should be telling this to Daquez. "Now go upstairs somebody is here to see you" she said. I went upstairs and opened my door and its Shawn. "What do you want Shawn" I said rolling my eyes and putting my backpack down. "Just to check up on you since you weren't in school today we haven't spoken in a long time" he said standing up. "What do we have to talk about" I said leaning on my wall. "Well for one your fight and for two why did you and Daquez break up" he said smirking. "Well for one I fought because the boy I loved was cheating on me and for two I broke up with him because I love myself too much to be lied too and cheated on" I said sternly. "Well then that's all I needed good day" he said walking out of the room. "Okay awkward adam that was weird but bye" I said walking him downstairs. I walked back upstairs and went to my room. I went to lay down and Daquez sent me a sad face emoji and I sent him a broken heart emoji. He called me and I answered him. "Hello" I said. "What's up why wasn't you at school" he said concerned. "I'm not your responsibility anymore" I said coldly. "Well in my mind we still together so what's up why wasn't you at school" he said. "I didn't feel good today" I lied to him. "You need something bae" he said all happy. This nigga won't stop calling me bae. "No I'm good and I'm not your bae Daquez" I said yawning. "Yeah whatever I still love you though I'll call you after I get home" he said to me. "Alright and I still love you just know I don't like you right now" I said smiling. "As long as the love is there I'm content we'll get back to us" he said happy. "Yeah I guess so" I said. "Bye shawty" Daquez said sighing. "Bye Daquez" I said hanging up the phone. I feel horrible about sleeping with Marlon. I never meant to do it. I guess he was just a rebound to help me with Daquez. I still want to be with Daquez no matter what. I just have to wait until I trust him fully. I think I'm all fucked up. I really need to get my shit together.

Thank y'all for the amazing comments these past few chapters. This book has been very emotional for me. I want to thank all of you guys for the love.

-FlawlessTae