Chapter 6- Long Way Home

Thank you all for at least reading my book so that's always good. I would love to hear feedback and get more votes but the way some of my readers are set up y'all just don't do that but I still love you guys. Okay enough of my rants. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DRAMATIC AND WILL HAVE SEX IN IT.

Back to the story.....

Daquez POV...

I walked in the party with Tae and immediately went over to my homies Marlon and Jerome. We was talking and turning up. I looked over and seen Tae twerking. I didn't know a big nigga could shake like that. He twerk better than a couple girls I know. I then seen Draya come up to me. "So wassup Daquez" she said looking at me like I'm a piece of steak. "Shit wassup with you"I said looking at her and still looking at Tae out of the corner of my eye. "Nothing just trying to go upstairs for a minute" she said grabbing my hand. "Well alright you don't have to tell me twice" I said walking behind her. Alright now before you guys judge me before I got with Tae I was known to never turn down pussy. Especially from a cute girl. I had to keep my reputation up and fuck her. I hated the fact I did it but I had to in order for people not to be suspicious of me. We went upstairs and she unzipped my pants and pulled them down and went to work. She sucked my dick like a popsicle in the summer time. I couldn't help but feel bad. I threw her on the bed and fucked her from the back until like pulled out and nutted. "Damn that dick was good when you gone stop playing and make me bae" Draya said while pulling up her jeans. "Soon girl in a month when I get myself together" I lied. I know it seems like I'm playing Tae but really I'm not. At least I don't think I am. We kept walking and I put my arm around her and then I saw Tae. FUCK MY LIFE DAMN.!!!!!! He saw me I didn't mean for him to see me like this. I just stopped and looked lost as hell. The look in his eyes broke my heart. They were filled with anger and sadness I know I caused. I'm a piece of shit this is going to be a long drive home. Tae stormed out of the house. I went to say bye to Jerome and Marlon. Draya tried to say bye to me but I just brushed past her to get outside to see Tae. When I opened the door I saw Tae crying and his friend Kay hugging him. "What's wrong with you" I ask knowing damn well I just hurt him I only said it because Kay was right there and I don't think she knows. She gets up and says "Man dog I would kill you but I'm too cute for jail and my mom here just know you on my list nigga" she says to me. Damn did he tell her about us. She mugged the fuck out of me and walked away. "Let's go shawty" I said walking to my truck. I got in and Tae was still sitting on the stairs like he was froze but I didnt say nothing I know he crazy as hell. He finally got up and got in the car. He looked at me and said "Nigga you got me all fucked up" he said in one breath.

Tae POV...

"Man chill bae I'm sorry I had to" Daquez said rolling his eyes. "Nigga dont call me your bae don't call me your shawty nigga just don't call me after tonight" I said getting even more mad. "Tae calm the fuck down you know I said I had to in order to keep us hidden it just so happen it was her I'm fucking sorry" Daquez said banging on his steering wheel. "Bitch that don't mean shit you try to make me your bae and now you do this bullshit and fuck her in the same house I'm in and on top of all this you come out with her looking all happy I got a mind to knock you the fuck out"I said beating the fuck out of his dash board. "Man I don't love that girl I don't even like the hoe she was just a quick fuck"He said holding his head down. "Man whatever excuses excuses excuses that's all I hear from you niggas I swear niggas aint shit" I said taking out my phone and getting on twitter to ignore his ass. "If niggas ain't shit why you fuck with me then why you doing all this extra shit if niggas ain't shit the fuck you need to stop being so insecure about the fact you fat......oh shit Tae I'm sorry I didn't mean that"Daquez said. Hold up wait a minute now I know I'm insecure bur he didn't have to put it all in my face like that. That shit caused me to start crying so I got out and walked down the street. He drove behind me saying he sorry and he didn't mean it. Yes he did mean that. He was right but still he didn't have to point it out blunt like that. "Dammit Tae get back in here right now so we can talk it out" he said yelling. "Fuck that shit you think just cause I'm fat you can dog me out you got me fucked up forreal I could have been at home in my bed eating pizza rolls and hot cheetos not here crying my fucking eyes out over you DAMN Daquez you really got me messed up and we not even together officially bro" I said walking up the street. We was a long way from my house so I needed to get my ass back in the truck honestly. I seen a big ass pit bull running towards me and I opened that damn door to his truck so quick it was crazy. Yes I'm scared as fuck of dogs especially big ones. "I see you got back in cause of that damn dog now just talk to me Tae look I'm sorry honestly I do care about you so much and I hated the fact I did that to you-"he was saying but I cut him off. "Its not the fact you did it its that you did it while I was in the same damn building how would you feel if I fucked another nigga while you was in another room" I asked him. "I would go crazy and beat your ass and kill him"he said with hurt in his eyes. "Okay so why the fuck would you do that to me Daquez you really messed me up and I been through this shit before with my ex so if you a dog ass nigga then leave me alone before I get too involved with you"I say looking at him. He grabbed my face and said "Look I'm not a dog ass nigga I will make mistakes but I won't do it intentionally Tae I just want you to stay with me cause I need you". I don't know what to do like I care about him a lot and I do like him like a whole bunch already but what he did was fucked up. I just need time to think about it. "Alright Daquez just give me some time to think about it but just take me home" I said looking out the window. "Alright but I'm not giving up on you I'm gone work for us I will get your trust back I put that on everything"he said kissing my tear stained cheek and driving me home. When we pulled up to my house. I sat there and looked at his hands. He was holding my hand and our fingers were intertwined. I loved this feeling. I took a deep breath and said "Bye Daquez". "Hey its not bye I'll see you soon bae"he said gripping my hand harder. I could tell he was hurt but he didn't catch me walking out of a room with some nigga. "Whatever see you" I said opening the door and getting out. "You gone be mines" he said yelling out his window. "Dont be so sure" I said walking in my house. I walk upstairs to my room. I undressed down to my t shirt and boxers and get in bed. I keep replaying that vision of him with that bitch. I put on Sam Smith album "In the Lonely Hour". I lay in bed and drift off to sleep.

So tell me how you all feel about this chapter and the characters. Tell me how you guys feel about the characters.!!!

-FlawlessTae