Chapter 13- Out Me Then.

Let's just jump right into the book.

Tae POV...

Day Of The Away Game....

So its been almost a week since the date with Shawn. He has been honestly quiet as hell. He hasn't spoken to me at all. I even tried to speak and when I do its just dry as hell. I know he fought Daquez but was it that bad? Anyway today is finally the fucking day of Daquez coming out to the whole world. I'm so nervous about everything that could go wrong. I'm more nervous than he is. He's nervous but he's ready for whatever. We show up at the school at 4:30 to get on the bus to go to the school. Daquez sat in the seat with Darrius in front of me and Kay. Me and Daquez was texting the whole bus ride about how he couldn't wait to come out. I hope he's ready for all that comes with being gay. The stares, the people around you changing, the way you will be perceived will change. It is a lot to deal with but I think he's strong enough. If anybody fuck  with him then we just gone fight together. We get to the school we were going against and everybody gets off the bus to go to the gymnasium. The gym was big as hell so me and Kay sat near the front. The game started and our team was doing good. I loved seeing him run up and down the court and after every shot he blew me a kiss. Halftime came around and I had to go use the bathroom. I went to use the bathroom and I see Marlon one of Daquez friends. "Hey good job Marlon your doing good" I said to him. "Thanks Tae that means a lot coming from you" he said trying to hug me. "Whoa bro you smell like sweat and labor" I say pushing him away. "Now come on Tae don't be like that you know you want to hug me" he says looking at me licking his lips. Oh shit he about to get me in trouble. I need him to back away from me like now. "What you mean you not gay Marlon so chill out" I said backing into a wall. "I'm gay for you I know that much" he says getting a little bit too close. "Man move I'm with Daquez and I can't do that to him" I blurted out. Damn why did I have to say that. "Oh shit he gay too I knew it when y'all was at that party it was something about the way he was looking at you" he said smiling hard as hell. "Yeah I guess so" I said nervously. "Halftime about to be over coach said come back to the benches now" Antoine said looking at Marlon. "Alright Tae I'll see you later" he said running away. Man why do this keep happening to me. First Shawn and now Marlon I refuse to mess up me and Daquez. Don't get me wrong Marlon is fine as hell but I'm in love with Daquez so I refuse to dog him out. I went back in the gym and the game started back up. I noticed that when Marlon made a shot he would look at me and wink. Somewhere in that time Daquez picked up on it and shot Marlon a couple death glares. I hope he don't do nothing crazy. At least not right now he has a game to win. After a while the game was over and we won. Daquez made the winning shot yes my bae can hoop. The crowd went crazy and we all rushed onto the floor of the gym. Me and Kay was happy as hell but Daquez ran right up to me. He took my hand and looked at me and then he kissed me. It seemed like everything stopped.

Daquez POV....

I told myself when I made this winning shot I was gone kiss Tae in front of everybody and if I didn't I would just tell people. Either way I was going to come out that day. I peeped Marlon making faces at Tae I aint gone trip though Tae already know what's gone happen if he took it there. I don't doubt Tae love for me I just don't trust Marlon I knew he was gay from 9th grade. He just never told nobody but I knew. I made the winning shot and the crowd went insane. Everyone came and rushed me I didn't see anybody but Tae he looked so cute. I ran up to him and looked him in his eyes and I did it. I kissed him right in front of everybody. It was so surreal I just proclaimed my love for him in front of the whole school. I broke the kiss and heard some whispers. "Oh my god he's gay" "wow they look really cute together" "he was a dog when he was straight he gone be a dog when he gay" "how you turn gay like that". I heard it all but I just smiled and hugged Tae. Kay even gave me a hug that's a first for her mean ass. "You did it bae" Tae said smiling. "Yeah I did it for you" I said with my arm wrapped around him. "Let me go take a shower and I'll be back" I said kissing him and walking away. I walked to locker room and my teammates started to act funny. I don't give a fuck about these niggas anyway I did this for me and my bae. I got dressed and went out to see my boyfriend. "Hey shawty you ready to go" I said walking up to Tae and Kay. "Yeah let's go I'm hungry" Tae said. "Bae your fat face always hungry let's go" I said grabbing his hand. "Shut up with your ugly ass" he said smiling. "Come on now if I was ugly would you still be fucking with me" I asked him. "Yeah I would I didn't get with you because of your looks that was just a bonus" he said leaning on me walking. "Damn y'all so cute y'all need a selfie together" Kay said taking Tae phone. "Come on bae" I said grabbing Tae. We took a picture of us kissing with his arms around my neck and me grabbing his torso. We walked outside of the gym to get on the bus and me and Tae of course sat next to each other. I laid on him and he laid on the window sleeping. I could do this with him forever. I can't believe I actually came out. The bus ride was cool as hell. We got back to the school and got off the bus. Me, Tae and Kay went to my truck so we could go home. We dropped Kay off first. "Bye y'all see you later Tae" Kay did getting out of the car. "Alright you spending the night at my house" I said to Tae. "Yeah I guess I can" Tae said leaning back in his seat. We stopped at a McDonalds and got some food. We left there and went to my place. We went in and my aunt is never at home. We went upstairs to my room and laid down. I went to the bathroom and came back and Tae was in his boxers and a tight t-shirt and his Nicki Minaj socks. I swear he in love with that girl. "Damn you just got comfy huh"? I asked taking off my clothes. "Yeah its comfortable here" he said stretching out. "Well move over or I'm gone lay on you" I say slapping his booty. That bitch got jiggle on it. "Ask nicely and with out the slap" he said biting his lip. I just laid on top of him without warning. "Is that your ummm little man poking my leg sir" he asked me. "Why you wanna know" I asked kissing his neck. I got off him and laid next to him and we had a full blown make out session. He started touching my dick and pulled it out. He went down and sucked me nice and slow. Damn this feels amazing best head I had hands down. He sucked me for about 10 minutes I had to stop because I was about to cum. That shit was too good. I took off his shirt and boxers. I laid in between his legs and reached for condoms and lube. I put it on and Tae said "be gentle with me". "I got you" I said kissing him. I put the head in he tensed up. I kissed his lips to soothe him. I pushed until I was all the way in. He felt amazing on everything. I loved feeling as if I was a part of him. "Oh my fuck Daquez its so big" he moaned out. "Yeah but you feel so tight bae damn you feel great" I said wrapping my arms around him. I kept pumping and Tae kept moaning. I loved his moans they sent me over the edge. Before I knew it I came inside of Tae and we just laid there. I pulled out and laid on the side of Tae and he cried. "What's wrong baby" I asked swiping his tears. "I just lost my virginity to you I love you Daquez" he said laying his head on my chest. "I love you too I won't ever hurt you again" I said drifting off to sleep. We went to sleep and it was the best sleep ever.

So there it is guys the big chapter but just know that this book is about to kick into high gear and will get even crazier so be prepared.!!

-FlawlessTae