Golf Championships (Golfer!Tom)

professional-golfer!Tom Holland x Reader

"Holland only needs to make a par 3 on hole 18 and he will be the winner of this year's Wells Fargo Championship, can he do it?" The announcer's voice rang through the air but Tom couldn't hear him, too focused on the last hole. 

He had played one of his best games ever today and nothing could distract him. He'd practised for countless hours, perfecting his swing and his stance. He squatted down next to the ball, a short distance away from the hole, if he got this, he would win. If he didn't...he didn't want to think about that. 

His thoughts raced with what his coach had been training him on the previous weeks. Putting was never his speciality, he was much better at making the ball soar through the air to the destination he wanted. 

Across the green, his wife, Y/n, stood nervously. She was holding their three-month-old daughter, Carolina. This was the first competition that she'd been to and though she had no idea what was going on, Tom didn't want to let her down. 

It was hot out and Carolina was not in a good mood. The heat was making her angry and she figited in Y/n's arms, wanting to be put down even though she could barely crawl, much less walk. 

Tom stood up, getting a reaction from the crowd as he set up. Taking a deep breath, he slightly swung the club back and then towards the ball, hitting it with just enough force that it smoothly made its way towards the hole. 

Everyone held their breath as they watched the ball go into the hole. Cheers erupted from the sidelines as Tom stood there, frozen. His coach, Scott, ran over to him and pulled the young man into a tight hug. 

"You won! I knew you could do it Tom!" he shouted over the noise and Tom smiled back at him. Looking around he ran over to Y/n and kissed her.  

"Congrats, baby!" She shouted and an even bigger smile made its way to Tom's face. "I love you!" She shouted again. 

"I love you too!" He shouted back. Y/n placed a screaming Carolina who instantly calmed down when she was placed into his arms.

"I did it baby, I won," he whispered in her ear and she just gave him a sweet little smile before giving a loud shriek then a giggle. 

"It looks like the little Holland doesn't enjoy golf as much as her father," The announcers joked, causing everyone around the family to laugh. 

"Tom! Come here!" Scott shouted and Tom carefully handed Carolina back to Y/n, who immediately started to squirm again. 

Scott led Tom to a group of men who held the championship trophy. They gave him a handshake and their congratulations. 

"Tom Holland, it is our pleasure to give you the championship trophy of the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship," The oldest man there handed him the trophy. 

"Thank you, sir," Tom said, a large grin on his face. 

"You've earned it son," 

Tom turned around and held the trophy up, the crowds went wild and he walked back over to his family. He pulled Y/n into a tight hug. 

"What happens now?" Y/n asked as Tom took Carolina in his arms again.

"We celebrate!" 

I hope this was ok 'cause I barely know anything about golf! I know this was short but it was just a small idea for now, I'm going through writers block and have absolutely no motivation =)