Game Time (Boyfriend!Tom)

"Tom?" Y/n asked, walking into the living room. She saw her boyfriend playing his favourite video game Uncharted (😏) on his PS5 (guys I know nothing about video games so I'm sorry). 

He didn't respond to her as he continued to play his game. 

"Tom," Y/n said again and Tom made a mhm sound, but he never took his eyes off the tv. 

"Just five more minutes, love, and I'll hep you with whatever you need," He said before turning back his full focus to the game. 

 Y/n sighed before walking out of the living room. It wouldn't help to do anything except leave him be. She made her way up to her and Tom's shared bedroom and sat on their king-sized bed. Tessa jumped up next to her and rested her head on Y/n's legs. Y/n scratched behind her ears.  

She sighed, Tom hadn't given her any attention all day cause he was playing his game. She had tried to play it with him before but she just wasn't as good as him. Eventually, she let him be, trying not to ruin his favourite game because she was so amateur. 

She thought of the ways that she could get him to get off his game and come and love on her. 

She got up and set her phone on her tripod. She started to do the beat drop challenge on tik tok, swinging her hips and doing multiple dance moves. After multiple attempts, she finally got the perfect shot and looked over her video. 

There were a few instances where she showed more cleavage then she would have liked since she was wearing a tank top but other than that, she was pretty proud of it. She'd been a gymnist for a few years and it had really paid off. 

She set her phone on the charger and crawled into bed, her laptop in front of her as she put on Netflix. After about two hours of binge-watching her favourite show, she fell asleep. 

Tom turned off the PS5, he stood up, his bones cracking as he stretched out. He'd been playing all day and it had gotten dark out. He looked at the clock, 10:48. He looked around the room, he couldn't hear Y/n moving around in their shared room. She was usually up at this time. 

Tom picked up his phone and saw a few notifications, one from tik tok. He opened it and saw that Y/n had posted a video earlier that day. 

As it played, his eyes widened. At some moments, you could see Y/n's boobs more pronounced. He couldn't believe she would post something like that, she already had over 50,000 likes and most of the comments were heart eyes some others were more inappropriate. 

Don't they know that she's with me?  He thought, he felt a twinge of jealousy that everyone could see that much of his girlfriend. 

He turned off his phone and made his way up to his bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Tessa, Y/n's laptop, and Y/n snuggled into the blankets. He smiled, the girl fast asleep in his bed right now seemed nothing like the girl that had a white tank top and block sports bra on in the video. 

He moved her laptop and cralwed into bed with her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and spooned her. She never woke up as he relaxed with her in his arms. 

Some time later, Y/n woke up. The first thing she noticed was arms wrapped around her. She turned around and saw Tom sleeping soundly. She smiled, glad that he was finally with her and not playing his game. 

She attempted to stand up, wanting to make breakfast for Tom before he woke up. Just as she moved out of Tom's arms, she was pulled back into him. 

"Stay," She heard him mumble, not fully waking up. Y/n smiled and turned around to face him. 

At least he's here. She thought and snuggled back into his chest. Falling back asleep just as quickly. 

In honor of Tom presenting at The Game Awards right now. I thought it was perfect timing to write this story. I hope you liked it!!