11

After we went on the bikes and had ice cream, we decided to book a hotel. We didn't have any pajamas, but the amount of stuff Michael brought today clothes wise, it didn't really matter.

We decide to check in and put our stuff in our room.

"Do you wanna go out for uhh.. Dinner?"

"Yeah where?"

"I thought a fancy restaurant."

"But Michael, you've spent fuck loads of money today, how about I buy us pizza and-"

"Nirvanah I can manage okay?"

"You sure? I'll give you some money-"

"No it's fine"

I sigh. "Thanks Michael. Your the best friend I've ever had." I say, giving him a hug.

"That's okay hun. Do you wanna put one of your new dresses on?"

"Okay."

I say, picking up the black dress he had brought me.

"Where do I get changed?"

"Just in here."

"Uhhh I don't like getting changed in front of people."

"Ohh right. Sorry just in there then" he says, pointing towards the bathroom.

"Thank you." I say as I walk in there and change.

I put the dress on and looked in the mirror. It looked quite nice.

I then walk out, his eyes stare at me as I walk over to collect my phone.

"You ready to go Michael?"

"Huh?" He says, snapping out of his day dream making me giggle.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Oh yeah."

"Cool. Where is it?"

"I'll show you." He says as we walk out the door and lock it before heading to the restraunt.

We there and we sit at the table, reading the menu.

We then order our food and drinks and wait for it to come.

"Wanna go see a movie afterwards?"

"No thank you I'm good."

"Sure?"

"Yeah I'm good."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"Seriously Nirvanah please tell me?"

I sigh. "Alright. I feel bad that you're blowing all your money on me. I'm really sure you'd rather spend it on yourself or another girl, who's much more skinnier and prettier than me and that can shop at a normal store."

"Nirvanah I don't care about spending money on you. You're special you know that? I think you're beautiful. So maybe you can't buy clothes from forever 21 and places like that but that doesn't matter. Other places still sell clothes that are nice for girls like you."

"Bit still. I bet i'm embarrassing you right now."

"No you're not. Let the haters say what they want. I enjoy hanging out with you."

"You do?" I say as the waiter puts the food on the table and whispers something in Michaels ear that makes him smile. I could hear what he said.

"Look after her son. You don't find many woman like her these days." He said, which made me smile also.

We say thank you to the man and ate our food.

When we were finished Michael said he wanted to take me somewhere special.