37

I sit on my legs as he pulls my hair out of its pony tail and traces wet kisses from the back of my neck to the back of my bra, making me moan.

He then moves his arms around me from my back to my front, slightly pulling down my black lace underwear, showing my lower stomach.

I lay down on my back as he kisses my lips. The taste of alcohol and barebequed meat.

He then moves his hands down to my belly, he pinches it softy and moans.

I don't understand how my fat belly to him was a turn on.

"God your sexy Nirvanah."

"Is that out of all the girls or am I just sexy for a fat chick?" I smirk

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever met." He says as he gets up from beside me and gets on top of me.

He once again meets my lips, this time his hands reaching for my bra clasp.

He undos all four clasps and takes it off my body and throws it to the other side of the tent.

He then pulls down my undies and chuck them with my bra. My heart beats fast as he traces his hands down my sides and massive hips, closer to my ass.

"You're so beautiful naked."

I pull down his boxers as he grabs my butt and kisses me once again.

"So do you." I whisper back before he thrusts back and forward on me.

"Say my name princess." He whispers in my ear.

"Fuck Michael that feels so good." I moan

"Louder."

"But won't they hear us."

"Who cares about that. Now louder."

"Holy shit Michael that feels so good"

"Your turn on top babe."

"I don't won't to hurt you. I'm too heavy."

"Nocense baby."

"Maybe another night, I'm not ready for tops." I tell him as he slows down, before stopping completely.

"All goods princess."

He gets back beside me and puts the covers back over the two of us. I'm still lying down and he lays beside me.

"That was amazing Michael."

"I'm glad you liked it." He smirks.

"You know, I have a feeling your obsessed with this." I say,referring to my belly
as I slap it playfully.

His eyes widen.

There was silence for a good 10 seconds.

"Michael you there?"

"Huh?" He mumbles snapping out of his day dream.

"You're so cute." I giggle.

"But you're cuter." He says as he gets closer to me, his hands around my belly and my head cuddled into his bare chest.

He starts rubbing my belly and holding me tighter as I let out a yawn.

"My princess is sleepy."

"Yeah. Good night my Mikey bear." I say as he kisses me.

"Goodnight baby." He says as he continues rubbing my belly to I fall sound asleep...

{ i have a feeling I'm gonna get so much negative feedback from this chapter :( }