42

We woke up early the next morning. I got dressed into my black shorts, which were now dry, a Motörhead tee and Michaels denim jacket.

I brush my hair,have breakfast, then begin helping to put our belongings in the backs over our cars. We then took apart the tents, and packed them up in Ashton's car, which had the most room.

After we packed everything up and made sure the fire was out, Michael and I got in the back seats of Uncles Chev.

"You look hot this morning.", Michael whispers in my ear as I do the seatbelt up.

"Thanks." I smile.

We drive to this big town, with hotels malls and pubs.

Michael and I check into our hotel room and take out clothes and other belongings up.

The room was amazing.

After we had had a look around, we went across the road to the mall.

We had a look around and went into a shop.

I look around and turn to Michael.

"Should i?" I ask him.

"Should you what?"

"Try something on."

"Yes if you want to." He says as I grab a black pair and a white pair of 2xl denim shorts, size 22 ,2 black crop tops and a pair of ripped jeans, size 22 to try on.

I walk into the dressing room and put on the black shorts, the covered my belly and that bit of my thigh. I put one of the crop tops on with it. I look in the mirror.

Wow.

I twisted round to check my ass. Wow Michaels gonna love these. The crop top was perfect. It only showed about 2 inches of my body between my boobs and belly button.

I walk out to show Michael, his draw dropping as soon as he saw me, his eyes going up and down.

"Does this look okay?"

"Fuck yes."

He bites his lip and hid hands tightened up.

He's turned on alright.

"Should I try on the jeans with the top?"

"Yes."

I try the jeans on, having the same effect to my upper belly as the shorts. I show Michael, again he clenched up at the sight of my body.

After we brought the clothes we went to Victoria's secret.

"How about these?" Michael says, showing me a really cute polka dot bra and pantie set.

"Yes. They're cute."

"What size would that be? I'm guessing Cs? D's? Double D's?" He jokes as I take a 22D and size 22 in panties.

"D's" I blush as he kisses my cheek.

"Do you want go anywhere else after we finish in here? Do you want dresses? Band Tees?"

"We'll go have a look aye?" I smile as we pay and go have a look around.

We walked into another shop, this one having clothes in plus sized sizes.

"Pick out something sexy" Michael whispers in my ear.

"Okay"

I find some cute shirts, a leather pencil skirt, two plaid shirts and a black strapless dress.

I try them on and liked them all so we played for them and went to go and get Mc Donalds for lunch.