51

I woke up the next morning, the bed empty beside me.

Where was Mikey?

I get up to use the toilet and look in the mirror where I saw a bright pink post it note on the mirror.

Your reflection is beautiful, I love how your eyes are like the bluest skies . xx

I pick up the note and smile.

I had to do one thing this morning I was dreading. The doctor said to weigh myself every now and again.

I step on the scale my eyes shut tightly. I look down and see another pink note:

This is just a number. Don't let it make you unhappy. It doesn't determine how much your worth, its just a stupid number. xx

I pick it up and smile.I can't believe this.

I walk out to the room and head to my closet picking out something to wear, which was my jeans and a Guns N Roses shirt. As I pick up the pair of jeans, another note falls out. I.pick it up and read it.

Size 22 is just as beautiful and sexy as a size 2, it has 2 twos because it means twice the sexiness ;)

I smile wider at this note.

I put on the clothes and head down stairs with the biggest smile on my face.

My eyes search the room for my lovely boyfriend, who was in the kitchen, cooking pancakes.

I creep up behind him and put my arms around his small waist.

"Morning Mikey bear." I say as I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning boo" he says, turning round to kiss me. "I'm guessing you saw the little notes I left for you"

"Yes. That was adorable Mikey."

"After breakie, we'll get ready to go to my place Kay?"

"How are we getting there?"

"The train"

"Cool." I say sitting up and the breakfast bar and he serves me a plate of pancakes.

"Thanks baby"

"All goods princess." He says, sitting next to me.

After we finished our pancakes, we went upstairs and started packing to go back to Mikey's place for a fee days