26

I had one month till school starts back.

One month left with Michael.

I woke up that morning after the funeral and stuff and Michael, Jake and I played video games and stuff, while his parents were at work.

I kinda like hanging with the two of them.

We'd order pizza, prank call people and listen to all the same music, I can't remember ever bonding with people this much ever since after mum died, I was kinda locked away. In a way.

The next day, we did the same thing, for the rest of the week until Michael and I went on our second date.

It wasn't till later that night, and so I decided to hang out in town with Jakes girlfriend rose for a day at the mall.

First we went to Victoria's secret because I kinda wanted to spice up my underwear, knowing Michael and I might be getting it on sooner or later.

"So what kind are you looking for?" Rose asks.

"Well I quite like black."

"Oh honey, if he's gonna be seeing you when you're having sex he at least wants a nice color" she says, looking at a lacey red set."

"I guess."

I pick my size and try it on before paying for it and going to the next store.

"So since he's taking you to a restraunt, I suggest you wear a dress, or a skirt maybe. You want something that shows off you legs and your curves." She tells me.

"Right okay, what color or pattens should I get?"

"Try and stay away from lots of stripes and polka dots, they're going to make you look bigger, um reds and purples would suit you too." She says as we walk into a shop I'd never been into before.

"To the plus size section please?" She asks a girl at the counter and we follow her to the back of the shop.

I have a look around, taking something off the rack for when I try it on.

"Can I go try these on now?" I ask Rose.

"Yeah sure, just over there." She says pointing over to the dressing rooms.

I get in there and try the first outfit on: Black skin tight dress, meant to show off 'curves'.

I try it on and look in the mirror.

It looked awful I wasn't even gonna let rose see me wear it.

So I took it off and tried on the second outfit: a bright red skirt, with a white shirt, and little denim jacket.

"You finished in there? Come out and show me." Says rose, as I open the door.

"What do you think?"

"Fuck you look amazing, Michael's gonna love it, it shows off your curves, legs and it looks good. I can tell who's gonna be getting it on tonight." She jokes.

"Its only our second date."

"Still, you never know. Do you like the outfit?"

"Yes! I love it."

"Well go put your clothes back on and I'll buy it for ya."

"You sure? Shouldn't I pay for it?"

"Na I will." She smiles as I give her a hug.

After she brought me the dress, we went and brought shoes, got our nails done and brought me some accessories for my outfit.

Afterwards, we went back to her house so I could get ready.

"Do you wanna take a shower first? You can borrow a towel."

"Yes please if that's okay, thank you so much rose for everything."

"Its okay." She says passing me a towel.

So I have a shower and put on my new underwear and bra before my skirt and top.

"You look amazing." She smiles. "Now do you want straight hair or curly?"

"Curly please."

"Okay and what about make up?"

"Bit of lipstick, eyeliner and maybe some other stuff."

"Okay, sit down there." She tells me as I sit on the chair in front of her dresser.

She walks over to the other side of the room, picks up an album which read 'Guns N' Roses, Appetite for Destruction.' And puts it in the CD player.

"You like Guns N' Roses right?" She asks me.

"Hell yes." I say as she starts working on my hair.

"So you just want it curled. Tight curls or loose ones?"

"Loose is good."

"You're hair is so soft."

"Thanks." I say as she starts curling my hair.

After she curled my hair, she did my makeup, which was bright red lipstick and eyeliner, mascara and red eye shadow.

"You look amazing Nirvanah"

"Thanks" I say as I collected up my other stuff ,put on my new vans and getting back in the car to go home, where Michael was waiting for me.