40

We get back and I take off my wet togs and shorts before putting on my Guns N Roses shirt and some leggings. I came out of the tent and sat next to Michael.

The two of us sit there, awkwardly.

"Babe, c'mon let's go have some fun." I whisper.

"Okay babe." He whispers back as I drag him off into the tent.

I lay down on the mattress and he lays next to my on his side.

He presses his lips against mine.

"I need you so bad princess, I need to grab you and just make every part of your sexy body feel beautiful" I whispers, his hand moving up the front of my shirt and he pinches my belly.

"Go for it." I whisper back.

He puts on some music as he peels of my leggings and pulls my undies down enough for my belly to show.

"Your chubbiness is my weakness." He moans as he plays with the hem of my shirt.

"So your calling me fat?"

"No dear. Your soft chubbiness, ya know, your sexy thighs, and cute belly."

He pulls my shirt off my head and kisses me again.

His hands, obviously just dying to grab onto my fat belly.

I undo plaid shirt, his hands still jiggling round and playing with my stomach.

I then undo his jeans, pulling them down his long legs.

"You're so soft and nummy baby" he mumbles as he unclips my bra.

The song playing in the background got me more into it. Welcome to the jungle.

As the song plays I yank his boxers down as he moans.

"In the jungle, welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your shananana knees kness"

"Fuck baby girl, Your really into it this time round." He says pulling down my panties.

I get on top of him, thrusting my hips back in forward.

"You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna dieee" Axl sings in the song, making me go faster and faster.

Michael's moans get louder, yelling my name as I got faster.

"Baby your good at this you make daddy proud. You ready to swap?"

"Yeah." I puff. Sweat dripping from my face as I get off of him and he gets on top of me, kissing my lips and grabbing my hips.

He moved back and forward on me, making me yell his name as he grunts and moves.

"Fuck Michael." I moan. "I've never felt so good."

After he finishes, we both lay next to each other naked, our lips connected an his hand on my big belly.

"You wanna know something?" He smirks.

"What."

"You're really good in bed."

"How good is really good?"

"You can give a good blowjob babe."

"Thanks." I blush.

"I'll let you in on something."

"What?"

"Bigger girls give better blow jobs in my opinion."

I smile at his comment.

"How?"

"More cushion for the pushin' babe." He says kissing my cheek. "That and more to hold onto."

I smile.

He puts his hand on the side of my stomach. He pinches it a bit and looks me in the eyes, that cheesy smile on his face.

"You're beautiful. No matter what. Round belly, flat belly. Thigh gap, no thigh gap. Big boobs, small boobs."

"Thanks. You're beautiful too. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"No I love you more."

"If I had a dollar for every time you call me beautiful, I could buy us a house that one day, we could live in together."

He kisses my lips, his tounge sliding in my mouth while his hands grip my soft big belly. I loved that feeling of him pinching and jiggling.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for saving me." I say as I look at my scarred thigh and a small part of my belly."Your my hero."

"Its okay babe. I'm glad your happy now."

He puts his other arm around me and I cuddle up close to him.

"You have such nice boobs." He randomly says, making me giggle.

"Thanks." I yawn.

"Do you wanna have a sleep before dinner?"

I nod.

"Alright, I suggest we put some clothes in first." He says as I get up to put in some undies and a grey singlet.

I kept, my undies down that tiny bit, knowing Michael would want to play with it. Turns out, my singlet wasn't long enough, so it stuck out the bottom.

I turn around and giggle quietly.

"I find that cute babe." He says, making me blush.

I walk over to him, he watches as it jiggles when I walk.

We get back under the covers and he kisses me.

He turns off his music and turns back round to face me.

He puts his hand exactly where I knew he would.

"See you when you wake up babe."

"Yep Mikey bear." I say as u cuddle close to him before falling asleep. His hands touching me in two if his favorite spots. My big belly, and my hip.