50

The two of us walk downstairs, Jake giving us dirty looks and Aunt had a wide grin on her face.

"You two sounded like you were having fun." She says as michael and I's cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Can we please borrow the telephone to ring dad? " I ask

"What for?"

"Michael and I were wondering if I could move in with him and when I go back home I just needed to collect my belongings."

"Have you checked with Michaels parents?"

"Nope."

"Okay, well ring your dad and then your parents Michael and then we can sort it out."

"Okay thanks aunty." I say as she hands me the phone.

"Hello?" Dad says.

"Hi Dad its Nirvanah here um I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Well I was wondering if I could just come back to collect my stuff and come back to Sydney to live with Michael."

"Who's Michael?"

"My boyfriend."

"No way Nirvanah I haven't even met him."

"Please dad?"

"No put your aunty on."

I give the phone to aunty.

"Hi ." She says into the phone.

"You don't understand David she's so much happier when she's with him. You know how she was like when she came here to months ago and now she's the happiest I've seen her in years."

"What did my sister ever see in you? Nirvanah was bloody depressed when she showed up here David now she's all better, Linda would want her little girl to be happy. Why can't you?"

"Fine then bye." She says as she pushes the end call.

"I'm sorry guys. Make the most of it while she's here."

Michael hugs me as I cry into his chest.

I can't go back there. I don't want to see dad.

"C'mon, let's go up stairs" he says.

We get back up stairs and close the door.

I had 6 days left with him.

I put on a pair of shorts and a torn black singlet before getting into bed next him as I sob into the pillow.

"Shhh..." He says rubbing my back.

"I can't let you go Michael."

"I can't either. Look, tomorrow, we'll go see my parents and stay 2 nights there okay? Then we'll come back here and we can hang out okay?"

I nod as he puts his arms around me.

"Do you wanna watch a movie? I'll get your aunty to order us pizza."

"Sure" I say, drying my eyes.

"What movie?"

"Can we watch Bambi?"

"Sure." He says as he goes to get his laptop and get aunty to order us pizza.

He came back in and set up his laptop on the bed and got under the covers next to me.

"Pizza should be here in 15 minutes."

"Okay." I say as he puts the movie on.

A while later the pizza came and we both ate the three pizzas aunty got us.

Michael pulled me close and played with my hair for what felt like ages.... Until I drifted off to sleep.